Join our server on Discord

I... I'm back.
Okay- firstly, I apologize deeply to EVERYONE on this site who my relative pestered, (By relative I mean Raynard) and those that I worried.

I'm a total mess, I haven't slept, I haven't eaten, and I just can't think straight- nor can I type that fast, nor at right mind- sorry guys, after all you've done for me too...

And I just- oh what the heck- I missed you all! Who am I kidding, I can never run away- I'm too much of a COWARD.
GUN! I missed you so much! I knew you would pull through but I couldn't have waited any longer! I am glad to hear you are ok. Drop me a line please, I have been worried sick, alongwith everyone else on the site.
Veemon's Followers
Signing on right now! Urgh no words can describe how sorry I am!!
Blitz wasn't a bother. He's quite an endearing and pleasant fellow.

Welcome back, Gunther. No need to apologise. Get better soon: warm milk's a good one for sleep, I've found.
I hope some of my happiness spreads to you. Alot of people here seem to care about you.
Renamon's Army
WE MISSED YA DUDE!! *Grabs Gunter into a bone crushing hug* And if you ever do that again I swear I'll tie you to a chair!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh my god- SWEET!! A new member!! (Crushes with a hug) Welcome to The DaD Renamon_S3! I'm Gunter, nice to meet ya! I'm a resident of Romania, but I swear I won't touch your wonderful- precious- mouth watering blood and plasma-

Mr. Mullen- I missed all of those things you've ever told me- that I never understood and you had to explain to me! -I got this one at least- Thanks you-

Shadow-Sensei!! Two fetishes already- DAMN- I TOTALLY MISSED YOU A LOT!!
Well, it's great to know you're okay, Gunter.... *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
My blood has already poisoned Dracula, so i wouldn't advise that.

Anyway, nice to meet you.
Renamon's Army
Dracula is a girl scout compared to our Gunter.

Dracula: VUT VAS DAT!?

BEAT IT!! WE WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME HERE UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP! *Kicks dracula to the floor* THIS IS A HAPPY PLACE FOR HAPPY PEOPLE! SO BEAT IT!!

Dracula: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

WHAT'S WITH THE CAPE, AND THE WHOLE CHANGING TO A BAT THING!? WHY ARE YOU HERE!? GO BACK TO ALABAMA! AND LAY OFF THE NECK BITING WOULD YA!?

Dracula: It's fashionable, it's good for travel, I don't know, yes sir, yes sir, YES SIR! *Runs off like a baby*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad