Join our server on Discord

Why do people idolize Paris Hilton
reminds me of a conversation i had with a friend of mine:
him: does paris hilton sing now?
me: no but that doesnt stop her from releasing albums
That makes me think there should be a drum roll after that joke then a transition to a different sketch.
Quote:That makes me think there should be a drum roll after that joke then a transition to a different sketch.
You mean a rim shot?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
How exactly is she an idol? It was always my understanding that she was a bit of pariah, especially with the release of her being absolutely useless in the sack. I never idolized her. In fact, I have a strict "No idolizing" policy in effect for just about anyone in the public eye, particularly the Hollywood types.
I don't know... maybe she does have some fans... but I think it is because she has alot of money is why she is doing what she is doing.
Well if I had a lot of money, I could probably get away with shitting around and being of no use to society, too. That doesn't mean that it's okay, though. :p
Well she does contribute to society. For example she gives all her old clothes, which are only worn once, to charity (God knows what a poor kid is gonna do with those clothes though).

I quess it is good though that even if her music does suck at least people are buying the product which helps bring in more money from taxes. She also spends that alot of money on partying and buying slutty outfits so there is some more money from taxes.

I hate her, but at least there are good things about her, but I would prefer it if she wasn't around.
Wisemon Wrote:You mean a rim shot?
Exactly. I can never remember what it is but I can repeat it easily.
And, she's a stupid spolied whore.
Paris isn't even pretty. The Whore part, I have no problem with. The lack of talent? There's your problem. I agree, she's a stupid whore.
aguy Wrote:Well she does contribute to society. For example she gives all her old clothes, which are only worn once, to charity (God knows what a poor kid is gonna do with those clothes though).

I fail to see how that's good enough for someone with tons of cash, because I do that all the time and I'm pretty in debt. If someone with millions of dollars can't do better than that, that's pretty pathetic.