Join our server on Discord

Why do people idolize Paris Hilton
I hate all the attention that celebs get. I am angered that when I fliped on the news this morning, the first thing I saw was that Paris got a DUI. I don't fucking care! Why is she on the news! I think I will make a sex tape, then post it on the internet, get famous as "the guy in that sex tape", and then get a hangnail. It will be all over the news. Oh, and lets just pretend that my family also owns a hotel chain.
Renamon's Army
That guy editing the albums is pretty funny. And it mostly true.
http://allsp.com/

Season 8, Episode 10 or so.
True. She is a stupid spolied whore. And the town of south park is full of idiots.
She's rich we're not. It's that simple, for some reason a bunch of people enjoy watching rich people make total asses out of themselves for entertainment. And I'm sure her little video did alot for her publicity.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll make it simple.
Paris=rich.
Rich=can buy good critics, lots of 'fans' and all people in the TV who say how wonderful are her looks with those Takeshi Sawada eyes and how wonderful is her old parrot voice.
Good critics, lots of 'fans' and all people in the TV who opinate=make people without brain (99%) say 'Wow, they know their stuff! If they say it's good, then it must be good!! If the TV says so, it's true!!'
Sad, but it's like that.
True but still, She's a horrible whore and some people are stupid enough to watch her.
And Bush is a son of a bitch murderer and some idiots voted for him.
Possibly the same idiots who watched her on tv.
Worlds full of idiots, I call the majority my family.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad