Join our server on Discord

If you were a Hitman, what weapons would you use?
*sigh* Easily made from cutlery and things easily found in the avarage kitchen.
...That would therefore be covered in fingerprints :D
right, if I was a hitman, carrying a gun around with a silencer would easily be noticable once the shot is made and everyone is being scanned, you will be number one suspect. so if you go with the poison, 50/50 chance it will work if the poison is curable. assassination? well, lots of possibilities, sniper, scuba diver carrying dead body out of the river saying he 'found' him in the water while looking for fish in the river, jogger happens to find a dead body that had been stangled, shot, stabbed, or killed by blunt force trauma. dead body found at edge of cliff with only tire tracks...the list goes on forever.

but the weapon of choice...three or four people to do the job, all well trained to work if one fails, or killed in the process. each with different choice of weapon. all militants with no means of knowing who hired them. while you have a disguise on every hit to hide your identiity and to watch from the distance, Weapons: gun in an armcast, silenced sniper rifle costume made to look like other stuff you find in a suitcase, wire, bombs, black mail from different places to make them kill themselves, like I said, the list goes on for weapons.

or just have a well disguise, walk up to them while they are at a party, with a knife, knowledge of the human anatomy, and run away in the crowd after you kill off the body guards with a hand gun that will give everyone the cue to run like crazy while you hide into the crowds, and changing disguises in an instant.

lots of possibilaties.
I'm talking about slipping in Cyanide.
Twisted Hehehe. Nerve gas.
I'd be the weird Hitman and use a popsicle stick to take out my enemies.
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:I'd be the weird Hitman and use a popsicle stick to take out my enemies.

*rolls about on the floor laughing* Don't you mean a toothpick? Or a sharpened chopstick?
I would use my Wand of Magic Missile (caster level 20th).
Cel Wrote:I would use my Wand of Magic Missile (caster level 20th).

Yeah.

You just know you can't handle my Magic Missiles!

"My varheads vill destroy all vithout distinction!"