Join our server on Discord

If you were a Hitman, what weapons would you use?
What weapons would you use if you were the Hitman? You can name any, not just the ones in the games.

For me:

I would use the fiber wire for super silent takeouts.

For close up assassinations, I would use a silenced Beretta M9. Lightweight, fifteen rounds, and the 9mm round is so common that no one would consider the death to be a hit.

For fast, quick assassinations, I would use a silenced MP5K. Lightweight, can be used one-handed if necessary, reliable, minimal barrel rise when firing on full-auto, plus it too uses the 9mm round.

For long range work, I would use a silenced M21 semi-automatic rifle. Accurate, reliable, plus the semi-automatic function means I would be able to rapidly follow up the first shot in case I missed.

What about you guys?
For close you'd have to go with a fiber wire, or possibly a syringe. Even when silenced a gun makes some noise and still makes smoke.

For a quick assassination, grab the guy from behind and slit his throat, quick, silent, effective, no evidence.

Long range, Sniper rifle from behind, gives the exploding head thing so people will be guessing which angle it came from. That's the reason people still think their was a second killer in the Kennedy assasination.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
um yeah, i would just hire a dumb thug to kill someone.

idiotic people are the best weapons!
Renamon's Army
This depends; is the guy alone? Does he have bodyguards? Elaborate.
I'd poison my target's food.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Alright, I'll pull my own situation out of my ass.

The target is a corrupt Belgian politician. He's having dinner at a private restaraunt, and he will have 2 bodyguards with him. There are 10 other people in the restaraunt besides him and his bodyguards. I'm sitting a few tables away from him, and his bodyguards are constantly looking over the area, landing on me consistently.

-Guns and explosives inside the restaraunt wouldn't work, due to the bodyguards being alerted.
-The bodyguards would notice if I went into the kitchen and didn't come back out.
-Taking out the bodyguards isn't an option, since the commotion would certainly blow your cover (not good).

Solution: Finish the meal quickly and step out. Find the politician's car and plant explosives on the underside of the car.
Or, if he walked there/took a taxi, the situation is totally different. Walk over by his table and 'accidently' spill a drink. When he goes to the bathroom to clean it (accompained by his bodyguards), slip poison into his food.
[Image: badasssword.jpg]

That's my weapon. Nuff said.
Oh yeah, that's practical for anything outside of a meter.
lol Damn! I love this sword! *swings it a few times*
You couldtn't get close enough to your target to use it. If you were going to kill someone, chances are that they will know that someone might possibly be after them. If this were the case, they would stay away from people carrying large fantasy swords.
Renamon's Army