Join our server on Discord

If you were a Hitman, what weapons would you use?
There's no way you're taknig anyone out silently or even remotely stealthily with a 7 foot sword.
The time it'd take to swing a sword that size alone would ruin it's stealthiness. I have a regular sized katana and despite the fact that they're built for speed it's difficult to bring up and swing in less than a second which is usually all the time you'll have once you get close enough to a target. A seven foot broadsword would be impossible.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*shrug* If a swing won't do it then a quick jab to the back of the neck works wonders.
That would take a massive amount of energy on your part, neverminding the massive spray of blood and bits of human-y goo that would alert anyone within 40 meters.
I'd fix the situation so he kills himself.
Quote:When he goes to the bathroom to clean it (accompained by his bodyguards), slip poison into his food.
Great hitmen think alike.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hmmm... *grin* I think I might also use a poison dartgun.
PokePimp Wrote:Hmmm... *grin* I think I might also use a poison dartgun.

IF you found a good hiding spot, IF you made your own poison and IF you wore gloves the entire time, it would work.
Yeah... AND if I use nine inch steel darts! ^_^
PokePimp Wrote:Yeah... AND if I use nine inch steel darts! ^_^

That's debatable, the reasons I listed were so that you couldn't be identified by fingerprints or purchasing history.