Join our server on Discord

Guide to RPGing, please
DragonMasterX Wrote:
cboy Wrote:The other one leaves room for many different types of inflation to occur (belly inflation, breast inflation, etc)

THETREETHETREETHETREETHETREE!!

Someone remind me to tell DMX not to post if he is drunk.

Eh... I dunno about that, Cboy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Eh... I dunno about that, Cboy

Just asking.

Hey Gun, you for the tree one as well? If so, let me know and the RPG can begin.
so cboy? What is this story about. *grin* 8)
It starts out with Biyomon flying around the digital world. Her stomach suddenly starts rumbling and she decides to find something to eat. In her search, she bumps into a strange tree she's never seen before. Dangling from this tree's brances are strange fruit, which seem to resemble balloons. Upon eating one of the fruits, Biyomon is delighted by it's flavor and proceeds to devour each and every piece on the tree. And let's just say that all that fruit leads to a bad case of gas for our little pink bird, who won't be so little for much longer.

From then on, it's up to the other participants as to how the story goes. I hope to involve the other female digimon of the gang, as well as a Floramon (she's sexy). I also hope to bring the male digimon in as well eventually.

And guys, I've been thinking (hey, I've been thinking. Maybe that's why my head's been hurting so much lol). I've been thinking that maybe the Inflation nightclub scenario would be better for us to start with. It leaves limitless openings for other digimon and also allows for different methods of inflation (tanks, pumps, soda and pop rocks, beer, etc). Heck, I'll even try and find a way to allow for different types of inflation as well. What do you say.
I say two things.

On topic, to round up everything, why not make a whole expansion RPG? including everything that is related on that matter? It'd be easier.

Off topic, Kingmon, remove that avatar.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Off topic, Kingmon, remove that avatar.

I second that. That is WAAAY TOO BIG.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I guess that'll work. I'll send Gun an e-mail to let him know it's starting. Oh, and would you mind if I let you or Gun start the roleplay? I'm curious to see what kind of ideas you guys have. I hope this isn't considered rude.
E-Mails? You could go directly to the PM method, lol. He responds them the second he signs on-line!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
PM is what I meant.
cboy Wrote:PM is what I meant.

Ya ri--ght.*coff coff* :roll: