Join our server on Discord

Guide to RPGing, please
NOT TO WORRY CBOY!! I shall help you out with the RPG!!
Oh, ideas? Heh, you should know Role Playing Games are made out of spontainety and improvisations. Don't worry, just state something random. We'll see from there ;)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, hey Gun, glad to see you're back. I was so worried after I read that topic where you said you might be leaving. Hey man, don't ever do that again. I don't care what happens in your normal life, you're always important here, especially to me.

Aw, come on Dragonmaster, you can't tell me you don't have some inflation scenarios bouncing around in your head. What about you Gun, what are you wanting to see happen?

Also, do you guys have any particular digimon you want involved? The RPG will probably involve Biyomon, Gatomon (Angewomon), Palmon (Lillymon), and Renamon for starters, but if you guys have any particular digimon you want to include, please tell me so that I can get some info on them.
Okay. I don't really have scenarios, but a basic plot for something too sense-less as this isn't really needed. Or are you going to tell me the inflation stories of digimon in Writing.com have ''something'' of true sense about them?

Though, you can get it like the girls are a bit tired and somewhat annoyed about their current figures (yeah, Writing.com-ish) OR, something BDSM-kinda like. Just like those kind of Lemons.

You know, make yourself be kind of ''bad'' and you go kidnapping one by one and with the help of your 'friends' you just start to play with their body size. I don't know, you can also read other plots.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, I have several (hundreds) clogged up my left nostril- Like Raremon's training, (She was inflated for punishment).
Raremon's Training, where's that? And let's hear some of those scenarios of yours (just clean them off before you present them lol)

I've got two scenarios that I think will work out in an RPG. One has Gatomon and Palmon taking Biyomon to this body inflation nightclub called the INFLATION SENSATION. The other has Biyomon discovering a tree with fruit that causes inflation and then sharing it with the other digimon girls of the gang.

Now, the inflation nightclub one leaves an opening for a Renamon to come in (somehow I just know that's one of the digimon you'll want to have) as well as any other digimon you guys would like to include. The other one leaves room for many different types of inflation to occur (belly inflation, breast inflation, etc). So which one sounds good to you guys?
AquaVeemon *grins*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:AquaVeemon *grins*

I KNEW you would say that....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hey Kyosan, are you interested in my RPG, too?

If either of the scenarios I mentioned sound good to you, or you have one of you own you'd like to try, let me know and I'll start the RPG.
cboy Wrote:The other one leaves room for many different types of inflation to occur (belly inflation, breast inflation, etc)

THETREETHETREETHETREETHETREE!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad