Join our server on Discord

Guide to RPGing, please
Okay, the RPG's going up. Whoever wants to start it, get ready.
OK. Who shall start?
Whoever wants to start it can start it. Make it good, boys.
Lets Just start from hear. and see where it takes us? Wink OK
cboy Wrote:It starts out with Biyomon flying around the digital world. Her stomach suddenly starts rumbling and she decides to find something to eat. In her search, she bumps into a strange tree she's never seen before. Dangling from this tree's brances are strange fruit, which seem to resemble balloons. Upon eating one of the fruits, Biyomon is delighted by it's flavor and proceeds to devour each and every piece on the tree. And let's just say that all that fruit leads to a bad case of gas for our little pink bird, who won't be so little for much longer.

"Cool It kid. If you eat too mush you'll berst." Sead a voice from in the branshes.
Well, if we're starting here, I'll post the rules:

Starting characters are the female digimon cast of Season Two. If you want to add a digimon, let me know who it is so that I can get some info on her/him.

Inflation means body, belly, and breasts.

Inflation methods outside of pumps, tanks, and liquid combinations (soda and pop rocks) must be submitted to me for evaluation before they can be used.

Inflation material is gas and liquids (no blood, no urine). If you find something that sounds good, let me know and I'll look at it.

No popping unless it's an evil digimon.

Deflation is by mainly by burping, unless you have a different preference (no farting deflations)

This is a straight and F/F roleplay. No m/m please (no offense meant, I'm just not comfortable reading that stuff.) Also, the inflation itself can be sexually pleasurable.

Let's try to keep the inflatees female for the most part. Male inflation is welcome, but try to involve a female in it if possible.

Most importantly: HAVE FUN!!!

(I will add more rules if the situation demands it, but I will give you a heads up on them before they go into effect)

And no offense to Kingmon, but I'd really appreciate it if any posts made were more than one sentence.

I'll let you guys play it out for a few more posts before I join in so I can get a feel for where this is going.
You'r right my bad. :(
I'll help with the start, okay. Another thing to say is that this pad is to ask about RPGs, not to start them. Keep that in mind.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I put it up in the Fetish RPG forum if you want to move it ther. I just didn't want to seem rude by ignoring Kingmon.[/list]
That ok. I'll se you there.
Since this is done, I'll close it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad