Join our server on Discord

plot-holes or?
Harie Wrote:Now that I think about it, I do beilieve the first two Digimon movies do count.

They (well, the first and second ones) were directly referenced in the show. The fourth (Return of Diaboromon is the fourth, right?) wasn't, but it is generally accepted as canon too.
Yeah all the adventure movies are canon. So are the tamers movies.
Most of the movies could be considered cannon as the do not do much against the show.

The fist movie was before everything started. It was also referenced and expanded by "Kari" when she was possessed.

The second movie was referenced by introducing fusions and Omnimon was shown. The second movie also had Yolie. I'm not sure if it had any of the other children, from memory.

The third movie was... yeah. This movie is, I'd say, the only one that could possibly not be cannon. It has Patamon and Gatomon evolving to Seraphimon and... whatever. It also had the golden egg appear becausee of it. Patamon and Gatomon never aquire that ablitiy, and the egg appeared in the show. Ultimately, the egg showing up was the only discrepency as Patamon and Gatomon weren't able to do anything else in those higer forms.

The fourth works best if it was post season... I think.

The rest of the movies were like the fourth. They really did not add much or take away from the show.
I forgot about the gold digiegg movie. They probally don't count.
Never in the series did Patamon and Gatomon gain the ability to digivolve to Mega. Rapidmon and Magnamon are not stronger than them. It makes no sense! The best part of the third movie was Davis's comedy relief.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Rapidmon and Magnamon are not stronger than them.
You have to take into account that Magnamon did defeat an ultimate (but than Magnaangemon did defeat a mega with a single hit too).

Technically, Magnamon and Rapidmon did not defeat Cherubimon directly either. They were swallowed first.
Of course. But, the movie was about the armors so they could do much besides release them and get cheap shot at.