Join our server on Discord

plot-holes or?
sorry, in episode 10. The DATS never detect Togemon when he came to earth. lol

The DATS will be able to detect any Digimon who came to Earth, except Soulmon and Togemon. Devimon pretended to be sleeping, so they did not detect him. I feel weird. :oops:

Togemon came to Earth for a very long time, how did he survive? The little girl got extra food for him? So, every Digimon can eat anything - not just the food from DATS? Togemon is so big, how to hide him?

Soulmon also same. They only detected him after Masaru 'brought' him to DATS.

I was wondering, how could a Digimon entered the Earth without being detected? :shock:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Togemon was hid pretty well.
It was evilmon/vilemon who was sleeping. Demi devimons were also there.
Of course, agumon eats sayuri's food all the time.
I don't have an answer to that one.
Yes. They're just too weak to detect.

That help?
As for food, DATS may just try to be overprotective of the boundry there.

For Togemon you are right. My only reason is that it may have showed up before DATS was able to detect it. It might have popped up on radar had it done anything drastic, but perhaps firing one needle here and there would fly under the radar. You do have a point nevertheless.
Oh thanks for the info. :D

Now I can write the lemons out.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I think it was because soulmon had some kinda cloaking thing, when he turned invisible. As for Togemon what Harie said is probably right, and as for the food thing, I think Yoshino said that just to get Masaru to tell her where agumon was since we all know that Digimon eat anything and everything.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
dont worie if you think there is a plot-hole there most likeley is one, theres enought of those in every season... and Im not talking about the movies you defenetley dont want to go there...
Sometimes the movies don't count.
I don't think any anime movies count, they kinda fall into their own little time frame seperate from the shows.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm not familiar with any although I am not familiar with too many anime movies to begin with.

I think the main reason is that most anime that does well enough to make a movie is most likely based on a manga. Since the movies get out of sync with the show,since they stay on for so long.

Now that I think about it, I do beilieve the first two Digimon movies do count.
Those, the first tamers movie with the girl and labramon and maybe the second tamers movie. But not the frontier movie I don't think.