Join our server on Discord

Poll: Does frontier suck (compared to others)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
44.44%
8 44.44%
no
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ahem, is it just me or...
So everyone who hasn't seen them suck?

That's like saying taxes are bad. Lol.
Renamon's Army
well in saw 1 episode and was just.....o-k *cough*bollocks!
and your right taxes aren't bad....
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, the death tax is bad, but most taxes serve their purpose well-enough.
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:So everyone who hasn't seen them suck?

That's like saying taxes are bad. Lol.

No, what he means is if you haven't watched those episosdes and call the entire season terrible (sucky) than you suck. He's saying "go through all of it before you make a final decision. It isn't as bad as you think."
Frontier was with the spirits right? Kinda got boring midway through since only two guys were doing anything, kinda like Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon in 01.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
God mode? Always used in animes in the end, too. I can't say much of this, but I liked the music this series had, the Digievolution scenes were cool.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I thought the best string of episodes was when they were fighing the two knight digimon. Sorry I dont remembe their names, but the fights were pretty cool.
The OCA
No those weren't really. They are thought of as being kind of repetitive and takes forever to get somewhere. Plus only takuya and koji fought.
hmmmm but still it had no tamer/partner thing and that was what digimon was about
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:No, what he means is if you haven't watched those episosdes and call the entire season terrible (sucky) than you suck. He's saying "go through all of it before you make a final decision. It isn't as bad as you think."
Actually, I'm saying just watch the standout episodes that I mentioned. If you do watch the whole season, you still might come to the conclusion that it sucks overall, but that's because...

Quote: thought the best string of episodes was when they were fighing the two knight digimon. Sorry I dont remembe their names, but the fights were pretty cool.
Uh... no, the ending sucked. Seeing my family (Junpei, Izumi, and Tomoki) downgraded to cheerleaders sucked. It was kind of like watching the partners cheer on their digimon, which I suppose was their intention, but it still pissed me off. One episode in particular really really pissed me off, "To Make the World Disappear." I think that was the one with Nefertimon and the castle.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against