Join our server on Discord

Poll: Does frontier suck (compared to others)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
44.44%
8 44.44%
no
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ahem, is it just me or...
Season Four had its moments and its good digimon (like Ranamon), but I didn't like how they pretty much abandoned the concept of a digidestined and their partner. That's what I liked about the other three seasons; the friendship between each digidestined and their partner digimon. Season four didn't have that, making it lousy in my opinion.
What I saw was good. Too bad none of the episodes ever really went into reruns or syndication. I missed two-thirds of the season.

I like abandoning the whole partner concept, because it put a bigger emphasis on the relationships between the human characters. But like I said, I missed out on too much of the season to say much about it.
Wise and Cboy make good points. Those episodes are good and there are good digimon from the series. Like ranamon or the other armors.
My main issue with Frontier is simply that it was BORING for most of the series. I liked the setup and the overall story idea, and the four enemy hybrids kept things interesting at first and helped make up for the dull, uninspired character designs for the lead digimon and their evos (Agunimon, Lobomon, and also Duskmon), but once Mercuremon dies, nothing interesting ever happens again.
Wise, I don't suck. lol.

Anyway, I would try and watch some more of the season if it ever came on, but as it stands, I don't like it.
Renamon's Army
what i don't get is how that kid whats his name didn't get crushed by that hat! and also there was no digimon partners so that sucked too....
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You're talking about Tomoki/Tommy.
Yes I am.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I don't hate frontier but I don't like it either. I don't see anything
wrong with it but I liked the bond you get with digimon and human in the other seasons.
Quote:Wise and Cboy make good points.
I don't think we're on the same side on this issue. I'm saying that good writing and characterization make a show good, and he's saying that a lack of partners make a show bad, which is kind of like saying taxes are bad (I've been watching too many campaign ads).

Quote:Wise, I don't suck. lol.
Then you've seen the aforementioned episodes of Frontier.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against