Join our server on Discord

sharp objects everywhere..got a problem?
Choo choo! Here comes the "train of truth", coming to crush this topic underneath its mighty might. (Which is like Mighty Max, minus a stupid colored cap on a midget's head) Unintentionally, of course as I've got no qualms with anyone in this topic and it's just my way of saying "I care". Remember; Love is a fist!! *punches random woman*

Quote:Collin is not unreliable in any way.

Expect when you ask him what mysterious packages he gets contain.

By the way, while still under the package topic; if the package was rather big, (As in, bigger than Envelope or something) did you really think your parents would believe that the sender would waste extra cash over something that big just to send pictures over?

Quote:Gather up evidence that he's cheating when you are home alone or something and when your mom is home..and only her...talk to her about it.

This would be perfect. And by perfect I mean; perfect example of what NOT to do. This is in fact the last thing you want to do, this is what breaks homes and destroys people mentally. I'm sure your mother wants to hear he's cheating on her (she may even think so and know so) but she wants to hear it from HIM. Not from you, not from Misty, not from ANYONE ELSE.

Shouldn't you just go and tell your dad you know all about it and then tell him if you're man enough to come up to him about it and say it's why you've been acting that way, he should go and be man enough and tell your mother he's doing it? (Because you feel it's his duty as a father, man, and human to tell his wife this) Trust me, it's better when the adults clear these things out, you're best not to get involved. Your mother will respect your dad for coming up and confessing and they'll divorce quietly as friends. If not, things will at least change and the tension around your house will be lost. Either way, you'll "win".

fred_18 Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:But yeah...Collin's dad must be shot...
with what?

Projectile diarrhea!! You could tape that and sell it in Japan and buy more swords he so much hates! It's like swatting two shit flies at once, as your collection would grow and he'd get payback! The bastard! Caring for product of his loins!!

Or... You know, you could scroll lower and see the ultimate answer to all your problems.

Quote:Well I would want to do it myself with either a 9 mm or something tiny. A 9mm would work fine because it is the hitman's bullet.... it enters the brain and richochets around scrambline its contents. I want the same affect on his body though. Hmm..... or I could just tie him to a try and practice throwing my shurikens at him....

If you're thinking that, even jokingly...

Seek imediate psychiatric help. I am not joking, seek it immediattly.

It's not healthy to have fantasys about killing your family members. Not to them, not to you, nor to anybody. Human mind is a terrible thing to waste and you'll waste yours by thinking like that.

Also, I've seen many of your rants and most of them tell me you're pretty depressed and do lots of weird stuff. So maybe you should visit a counsilor, instead of posting on a forum that promotes pedophilia and beastility, both at once? (For the record, that's a fact and anyone who doesn't acknowledge it, is living in a denial.) These people are trained professionals, who can help you much better than any of us can. There's nothing wrong morally or ethically wise either to just admit that sometimes you just need help.

Quote:Father son time?? Haha, thats a laugh, when ever my dad tries to "bond" with me we end up going to the hardware store... or something retarded like that.

What's so retarded about going to hardware store? What, you want him to come with you to some tatoo/piercing parlor and go like "Ooo look at all these awesome stuff!" ? :roll:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Father son time?? Haha, thats a laugh, when ever my dad tries to "bond" with me we end up going to the hardware store... or something retarded like that.

Well combine the two, go to the hardware store, and buy some supplies to make a sword rack. It'd be a fun thing to do together that would combine both your interests.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thats not a bad idea Shadow... hmm..... Oh and I would never take my dad to a tattoo shop. He would start flipping out and besides I think he is afraid of needles or something.

Oh yeah and I do have a psychiatrist but I don't like her... her is wierd. Also, I only lie to my dad because he is an ass hole.
Veemon's Followers
MR. Big T made alot of sense.

You don't know me, but i got some advise for ya.
If people are agreeing with ya, saying stuff like "yes, the 9mm would work great.." Ignore them because they are immature children.

I had alot of problems with my dad, but i never even joked about killing him. (im hopeing that was a joke) I too have a collection going on swords, knives, and other killing implements. None of which are kept under lock and key, they are all out in plain sight in my room, and actually at the moment, i have a few knives laying on the table behind me.
My parents weren't all realaxed about all this from the beggining. It takes time to build up trust. TAKE SOME TIME TO SEE FROM YOUR FATHER'S POINT OF VIEW. I did, and i realized most of the problems between my father and me were caused by my immaturity, and screw ups at school.

However, this bullsh** with cheating on your mom isn't your fault, its all him, and he needs to get over himself. I wouldnt recomend confronting him, but if you think he is an "asshole", then that is the only reason i can tell that that would be justified.

My parents now trust me with everything. It's just a matter of earning it. And trust me, i got all kinds of stuff hidden from them, yet, if they found out, they would still trust me fully, because i never blatently lied about anything. Everyone should be able to keep stuff to themselves, but keeping weapons in your parents house against their will is wrong. You need to see that.

Your father probably has issues showing his love for you, and he is probably trying. He just sucks at it. Lots of dads suck at it.

Hating him over things as stupid as banning your freinds, etc. is absolutely retarted. If anything, be angry about his cheating on your mom. Hopefully he will have regrets and solve it with your mom. Most marriages are held together by the children. That's a simple and plain fact.
I have first hand expirience on this aswell. If your father cares enough about you, even if he has stoped careing for your mother, he will make things right for your sake. I hope he does.

Here's a shocker. Your probably still living at home, yes? So that logically means that you are no older than a young guy in college. I'm 16, in college, still at home. Quite frankly, when my Parents banned friends from comming over, I didnt complain at all. I just apologized a day later for whatever I did. Eventually, I gained a certain amount of trust, and I was given more and more privleges. I started trying in school, got A's, stoped getting into trouble, that kind of stuff.

I was a dumbass fuckin kid.(pardon that.) I was expelled from highshool in the 9th grade, before christmas break. I was immature, non-careing, and an all around fuck up.(pardon that too.) I changed my ways, I now have all the trust from both my parents, free college education becaue of my grades, i'm the youngest person in my family history to begin college, all because i started thinking like an adult.

All your problems can be fixed by taking time to think about the situation. Give your dad some time, and you could help by acting like an angel.
I'm sure you can work out your problems if you use a level head. Talking about killing your father, or even hating him isn't level headed.

Don't listen to any retards who try to encourage you by saying "ya wat an asshole" or "i would use a knife to the heart." that's all immature bullshit.
Take it from people who had many father son issues, (me), and people who solved the issues. (me again).

I appologize if that sounded mean, or arrogant, or just wasnt my place to say. Just trying to help. I would make it sound alot beter if I was talking in person, just ask my freinds. (i got alot of messed up freinds. it's what happens when you go to a school for expelled students.)

Hope you can work things out with your dad.
Renamon's Army
if dads suck at it then my dad screwed up big time, it was his fault that I almost died at two months. and now sixteen years later he wants me to come live with him. yeah sure it may be a change in heart, but get this: he still drinks, has another girlfriend, location of house unknown, and has two sons, three daughters all from different 'mothers' only four of them seem to come from two 'mothers'.

that would be me and my sister, my brother and sister that are about in their early and late twenties, and a sister that is two years younger.

not meaning to saound rude, but my dad needs to go and see a counsoler.
well please understand that I didn't have them under lock and key to hide them, I did it so my little brother couldn't get to them... he is only 6 and shouldn't be around that.

Quote:I'm 16, in college, still at home. Quite frankly, when my Parents banned friends from comming over, I didnt complain at all. I just apologized a day later for whatever I did. Eventually, I gained a certain amount of trust, and I was given more and more privleges. I started trying in school, got A's, stoped getting into trouble, that kind of stuff.

You are 16 in college? Lucky, my parents couldn't do that when we had the chance and that pisses me off. Anyway, I normally get angry about him banning my friends and etc. because him and I both know that if I don't have any social activities or anything out of the house I become a hazard to myself. Then again that is the reason I have a psychiatrist. Also, I don't apologize because he angers me too much and I get flustered. Besides, I am not going to apologize for something so small or stupid. Sure it means that I am being a prick but I normally don't want to lower myself to his basic understanding of love and acceptance, or dignity for that matter.

Quote:Give your dad some time, and you could help by acting like an angel.

Hmm an angel, eh? I could try... but I am not sure if I can pull that off.. I am pretty far from an angel Twisted .

Quote:I appologize if that sounded mean, or arrogant, or just wasnt my place to say. Just trying to help. I would make it sound alot beter if I was talking in person, just ask my freinds. (i got alot of messed up freinds. it's what happens when you go to a school for expelled students.)

Hope you can work things out with your dad.

Don't worry I really appreciate the advice. As for me and my dad, things are getting better, I am talking to him more and trying to be myself around him and he is taking notice and I can't be happier. I cant wait to see what happens with this. then again I will need to learn to be assertive with him at one point or another. I have to go start looking for my balls. Post Later.
Veemon's Followers
Glad things are starting to look up for you.
I'm actually only taking two classes right now, until next semester. I need to get my drivers licence in order to go as a full time student.
Renamon's Army
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Hey all,

It's me once again ranting about my dad. As you all may have concluded, my dad is a total ass. Today we decided to go to a local city wide garage sale to look around and the like. I saw a really nice hunting knife set and the spark was lit. I love knives and I jokingly said to my mom." Hey mom can I get that knife set." She asked about them and I pointed them out. My dad said no and I said I was kidding. Then I confessed about my hobby of collecting knives and blades. They saw a package I recieved a day earlier. They asked what was in it and I replied " Pictures from a friend over seas" Well here is where the problems begin,

When we got home from the garage sale palooza my dad asked to see the pictures and I went upstairs and brought down what really came in the mail. I ordered a black 5 - blade shuriken and it finally came... I brought it downstairs and showed it to him. Then he made me get my swords and other 2 knives out of my lock box. Then he proceeded to tell me how low and dirty I was to lie to him about this. I tried to explain that I did it because I thought it was in best interest of the family since they think I am unreliable and unresponsible. He gave me my sword back so I was kinda happy about that.

Here is the problem. We have had this " responsibility and lying" talk before and he doesn't see that I hate him. He thinks that my life should be an open book... well even if it was I wouldn't let him read it. I hate my dad and he is threatening to take away all my activities if I don't stop lying. He want's to watch me get on and off the bus, no dance, no friends over, no movies, no driving, no work, no nothing! I don't get it... I don't think he sees that I don't bring friend s over to my house that often because I want them to stay away from my dad because he is a total ass.

Is there something here that I am not seeing or am too angry to care about or is he right about me being a dirty irresponsible shit? :?:

He's right about you lying to him. Be honest for god's sake. Why are you angry at him? Why do you hate him so much? He didn't even take the blades AWAY, which I would have done in the same situation, since I wouldn't be able to trust you and wouldn't know what you were going to do with those things.
No he did take my blades away and I am mad at him because he is a whiny little cheating fuck. He cheats on my mom who is the best person I ever met and then he lost his job and he doesn't seem to care about the financial situation of the family.
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:No he did take my blades away and I am mad at him because he is a whiny little cheating fuck. He cheats on my mom who is the best person I ever met and then he lost his job and he doesn't seem to care about the financial situation of the family.

1) How many times has he cheated on your mother?
2) Lost his job? He could have been outsourced.
3) Everyone goes through financial troubles at one point or another in their lives.