Join our server on Discord

sharp objects everywhere..got a problem?
aguy Wrote:That is scary Roran, hopefully he isn't one of those parents that goes to every site you go to.

No he does't go one my computer, everything is password protected as well so there is no way for him to get in.

Wisemon, I am 15, I am not going to kill anybody.. ( as mentally entertaining as that is)
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Wisemon, I am 15, I am not going to kill anybody.. ( as mentally entertaining as that is)
That's what the kids at Columbine told their parents.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Wisemon, I am 15, I am not going to kill anybody.. ( as mentally entertaining as that is)
That's what the kids at Columbine told their parents.

You have invoked Columbine to end a discussion of youth/adult relations, thus violating Koroknay-Palicz's Law. This thread should be shut down immediately.
Quote:Koroknay-Palicz's Law

The what law???
Veemon's Followers
Koroknay-Palicz's Law - Whenever someone invokes Columbine in a discussion of youth rights and youth/old-person interactions, the conversation ends and that person loses the debate.

Kinda like Godwin's Law.
Is this an unofficial Debate law?

Quote:No he does't go one my computer, everything is password protected as well so there is no way for him to get in.

You can still ask your internet provider about sites you've visited. Just be careful about what you say about your dad.

Quote:Well I would want to do it myself with either a 9 mm or something tiny. A 9mm would work fine because it is the hitman's bullet.... it enters the brain and richochets around scrambline its contents. I want the same affect on his body though. Hmm..... or I could just tie him to a try and practice throwing my shurikens at him....

You don't say things like this around many people you know do you? Some people may judge you on things like this even if it is in a joking way.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Wisemon, I am 15, I am not going to kill anybody.. ( as mentally entertaining as that is)

Wait, your only fifteen? My mom didn't even trust me with a swiss army knife till I was 18. What might help is showing him the history behind the sword, and then if that doesn't catch his attention, buy some watermelons and the two of you can have one of those father-son things chopping watermelons in two.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Father son time?? Haha, thats a laugh, when ever my dad tries to "bond" with me we end up going to the hardware store... or something retarded like that.
Veemon's Followers
heh, if I was anything like my 'dad' I would be in a pub having a drink about now with him what he would consider "bonding".
Quote:Whenever someone invokes Columbine in a discussion of youth rights and youth/old-person interactions, the conversation ends and that person loses the debate.
This isn't a youth rights debate. If you think about using weapons to kill people (who aren't threatening to kill you), then you shouldn't own weapons! That's the perfect time to invoke Columbine, and it doesn't matter what age you are.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against