Join our server on Discord

sharp objects everywhere..got a problem?
Just what do you plan to do with your collection of blades? Your dad probably wants to keep you from engaging in an expensive, dangerous, and pointless hobby. You might not think it's dangerous, but sooner or later, you're going to say to yourself, "I've got all of these swords, and I'm not using them for anything."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well I know that it was wrong to lie but the thing is that he calls out my lies and then he doesn't acknowledge his.. like with his cheating on my mom. I do feel like kind of a mess because I realized that I am now no better then that lying kiniving bastard I call dad... wtf.I collect blades because it is my passion and a passion is never pointless. Alhtough it may seem pointless to you, it isn't to me and thats all that matters to me right now. because it is one of the few things I have left... that isn't dying or mad as hell at me :?
Veemon's Followers
Seriously if all of you knew the way Collin's dad is, then you would know why he hates him, lies to him, and doesn't trust him. Collin is not unreliable in any way. He is probably one of the most responsible guys that I know. And I feel bad for him because he knows what his dad is doing behind his mom's back and can't really do anything about it yet...but Roran...you NEED to tell your mom soon..because the longer you keep it from her, the worst it's going to be once everything gets out. Gather up evidence that he's cheating when you are home alone or something and when your mom is home..and only her...talk to her about it. Your mom doesn't deserve this. I love your mom..she is so awesome. And last night...that was sooo lame. We went to see a movie last night and once his dad picked us up, he went inside to see when the movie let out because he doesn't trust Collin. His dad gets pissed for the dumbest reasons. If Collin makes one smartass remark, his dad kinda gets pissed...I did that once and I was like O_O rawr SOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYY. And another thing...his dad likes to interrogate me to try to get the truth out of me when Collin tells him something. I'm smarter than that :P Sometimes I wish his parents were already divorced...I know that Collin would be a lot happier...but in the meantime, I wish he could stay with me. I don't think my mom would mind but that would be kinda awkward...living with my best friend...but hey, I might be moving just down the street from him because my mom's new bf wants to buy the house that's for sale by Collin's. I wanted that house..and guess what? I might be living there ^_^ sweet. But yeah...Collin's dad must be shot...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:But yeah...Collin's dad must be shot...
with what?
Well I would want to do it myself with either a 9 mm or something tiny. A 9mm would work fine because it is the hitman's bullet.... it enters the brain and richochets around scrambline its contents. I want the same affect on his body though. Hmm..... or I could just tie him to a try and practice throwing my shurikens at him....
Veemon's Followers
*mental image in head*
heh...I'll make sure not to get on your bad side if I meet you.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Well I would want to do it myself with either a 9 mm or something tiny. A 9mm would work fine because it is the hitman's bullet.... it enters the brain and richochets around scrambline its contents. I want the same affect on his body though. Hmm..... or I could just tie him to a try and practice throwing my shurikens at him....

This post makes you my best friend.
Right on! Anyway, don't worry about me I am a big teddy bear but I will only pull the trigger on one person and that is my dad so you are safe.
Veemon's Followers
That is scary Roran, hopefully he isn't one of those parents that goes to every site you go to.
Quote:Well I would want to do it myself with either a 9 mm or something tiny. A 9mm would work fine because it is the hitman's bullet.... it enters the brain and richochets around scrambline its contents. I want the same affect on his body though. Hmm..... or I could just tie him to a try and practice throwing my shurikens at him....
Gee, I wonder why your dad doesn't like the idea of you collecting sharp objects. Like I said, you get a "collection," and you're bound to look for a use for it. The fact that you'd remotely consider using your collection on a family member proves that you're not responsible enough to own weapons. It proves that your dad is right, if only on this issue.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against