Join our server on Discord

sharp objects everywhere..got a problem?
1) He has been cheating on my mom for about 4 years and that is a long time...

2) He wasn't outscourced, he quit so he could go to school.. but he quit 4 months early... bastard

3) Yes I know and I don't expect any different from life but he is out buying a new computer while me and my mom think about what to do for dinner when we have no food in the house!
Veemon's Followers
My father worked 23-hours a day for weeks, off and on when I was little. My parents were young, and with 4 kids, and they were by no means financially stable. It got to the point that when my mother put us to sleep, we told her to "say goodnight for daddy for us!", and we didnt even know he was on a buisiness trip, because he never came home from work. He wasn't being neglectful, he was feeding us, clothing us, and working his ass off. I tolerate no lazyness when it comes to raising a child.

Not only did he work his ass off, he worked two jobs, and still got a minimum 3.0 in college, at the same time. He went through his schooling, and worked two jobs. As soon as he graduated, he got a job and worked those 23 hour shifts. Just to pay for our basic needs of life. He sacrificed 3 of the best years of his life for us, and he was lucky if he had christmas day off.

As for this, he needs to get his fucking ass in gear and get a job before school starts. This hits home hard for me, so I want to give as good advice as possible. Get a job, and start paying for food. Your father will be so ashamed/embarassed, that he will realize he is fucking up. It worked for one of my friends, I hope it will work for you. For cheating on your mother, I cant defend him in anyway, other than he is going through his mid-life crisis.(not that that is any excuse) All you can really do is hope that he grows the fuck up, and realize what he is doing to you and your mother.

Don't interfere directly, but there are some subtle ways to get his attention. If you are watching a movie for instance, and he is in the room, use the movie to tell him stuff for you. Say the movie has a guy cheating on his wife, chime in inocently: "man, what a loser. what kind of loser would do a thing like that. doesn't he see the damage he is doing?" Subtle things like that.

I hope things get better for you, as they most likely will, i believe. Things take time to mend. Have faith, and you will pull through.
Renamon's Army