Join our server on Discord

DigiModify Cards
heh, well from where I am yes, but in america yes tons.

why not PM me if you need any questions answered? or do youjust like to hear from other peoples perspectives? just a question
right thanx freddy cos ive been doin this topic on wheather america has chavs so thanks again
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Another card! ^_^

Name - Emerald Fire

Element - Nature (Green)

Effect - Adds special attack Emerald Fire (similar to Diamond Storm but green shard explode into flames on contact, area effect), Special Attack Power up 75%, Speed up 30%.

Not too powerful but note worthy; as these cards should be! :D
Heres 1

Name: natures cloak

Element:nature

Does: cloaks your digimon perventing attacks untill hit is made

pretty gd yeah?

Me:hey wheres the card?More importantly wheres renamon???
Renamon:diamond storm!!!
Me: X__X
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I only think about the cards initially in relation to the card game, and how a Tamer might Slash it afterwards. Here are some basic guidelines:

Digimon Cards - Grant access to ONE attack from the card Slashed, or may morph part of the Digimon's body to reflect that of the Slashed card (iirc, this effect was used in the show; Ruki slashed Snimon and Renamon's Arms turned into Snimon's sickles)

Modify Cards
Type 1: Stat Booster Chips or Evolution cards - These cards grant their effect in practical terms. A Speed Booster chip will grant the Digimon more speed, a Power Booster will give more power. Interestingly enough, the card generally used for evolution was not a basic evolution, but a Super Evolution card (for Evolvution to Perfect/Ultimate level) in Tamers, which indicates that a standard "Evolution" card may not work properly.

Type 2: Item or Device cards - These cards either trigger or realize the item they represent. In the show, the Brave Shield (WarGreymon's shield) and Thor's Hammer (Zudomon's hammer) were used, as well as Training Grips and Heavy Metal. In theory if a Digimental (DigiArmor) card were used, it would probably trigger the Digimon to evolve using that Digimental. This has also been used in a fanfic before.

Most Modify cards have an immediate effect, and only last one turn, or a short time when slashed in Tamers. They don't add an attack, but they may increase the power of the attack, or (in the card game) allow you to use an attack you normally can't -- you can only attack with the type of your opponent unless you have an appropriate card to use something else.

I played with my brother. . . considering we got a cheap starter pack at a store going out of business, we didn't have many cards, but I got the feel of the game. So I'm just... a bit of a stickler for cards following the game -- the only special cards in Tamers were the Blue and Red cards, the first acting as a catalyst towards relization or evolution, and the second modifying their code so that they could stand up to the D-Reaper. Yamaki and the Wild Bunch didn't just "make cards" to slash.
If you look at the card game, I was lucky that the Toys R US was liquidating it for one cent each a pack so I bought the remainder and its rather interesting, I ll find the link and see if someone can put that to good use and see what we canpiece together. By the way I have about 10 years of trading card game experience so that might help.....well I ll try to find thatlink good luck with the concept......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Nate Hunter Wrote:I only think about the cards initially in relation to the card game, and how a Tamer might Slash it afterwards. Here are some basic guidelines:

Digimon Cards - Grant access to ONE attack from the card Slashed, or may morph part of the Digimon's body to reflect that of the Slashed card (iirc, this effect was used in the show; Ruki slashed Snimon and Renamon's Arms turned into Snimon's sickles)

Modify Cards
Type 1: Stat Booster Chips or Evolution cards - These cards grant their effect in practical terms. A Speed Booster chip will grant the Digimon more speed, a Power Booster will give more power. Interestingly enough, the card generally used for evolution was not a basic evolution, but a Super Evolution card (for Evolvution to Perfect/Ultimate level) in Tamers, which indicates that a standard "Evolution" card may not work properly.

Type 2: Item or Device cards - These cards either trigger or realize the item they represent. In the show, the Brave Shield (WarGreymon's shield) and Thor's Hammer (Zudomon's hammer) were used, as well as Training Grips and Heavy Metal. In theory if a Digimental (DigiArmor) card were used, it would probably trigger the Digimon to evolve using that Digimental. This has also been used in a fanfic before.

Most Modify cards have an immediate effect, and only last one turn, or a short time when slashed in Tamers. They don't add an attack, but they may increase the power of the attack, or (in the card game) allow you to use an attack you normally can't -- you can only attack with the type of your opponent unless you have an appropriate card to use something else.

I played with my brother. . . considering we got a cheap starter pack at a store going out of business, we didn't have many cards, but I got the feel of the game. So I'm just... a bit of a stickler for cards following the game -- the only special cards in Tamers were the Blue and Red cards, the first acting as a catalyst towards relization or evolution, and the second modifying their code so that they could stand up to the D-Reaper. Yamaki and the Wild Bunch didn't just "make cards" to slash.

so u make up things that are based on fact then?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
err, that could be what he is doing...isn't it Nate?
Pretty much, yeah. I make them based on the rules of the game and fit them to Tamers later. Which is how the cards in Tamers WERE made. They were made for the card game first, and then their effects when slashed were determined. Also, I doubt the card game disappeared just because people learned Digimon were real. . . So cards would still be made for the game, even after the D-Reaper.
yeah, thats my point of veiw as well