Join our server on Discord

DigiModify Cards
Rightlets get sum ideas for some new digimon modify cards

first idea Elemental cards

Fire= adds fire damage and 50% armor 75% attack
Water=same only with water damage
Electric=Adds shock damage only( best used with a 3 card combo slash)
earth=Does diamond damage(best results with renamon) 75% armor 100% attack
death=Same only with plague damage

(strange elements but bear with me and the ultimate benefits)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
First: The basic elements in Digimon are Fire, Water/Ice, and Lightning, while also considering Wind, Wood, Poison, Dark and Holy. Digimon, however, are not divided by elements so specifically, and there are numerous other distinctions one could make.

Second: Modify cards have to fit into the context of the existing Battle & Evolution card game. You can't just make a card that ignores the concepts of the game, which doesn't even distinguish elements.

Third: Renamon's primary special attack is "Fox Leaf Arrowhead", and not "Diamond Storm" as the dub calls it. The attack would be Nature or Wood element, not "earth" or "diamond."

Fourth: How are we to "bear with you and the ultimate benefits" if you do not even share these "ultimate benefits" of which you speak?

To add an idea, here's something that seems a bit more suitable to the game:

Anubis Claws

Game Effect: Add 150 to the attack power of any Level 3 or Level 4 Digimon while this card remains in the modify slot. Discard one card from your hand to apply this effect to a Digimon higher than Level 4.

Tamer Effect: Equips the Digimon with Anubimon's claws, allowing them to deal greater damage in battle.
i don't know who u r but u r defently a critic
of other peoples ideas
(this topic is to SHARE ideas on digital modify cards not critisize them!!!)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
well said, but like he Nate said, you can't just make cards out of the blue, ofcourse I might be a hypocrite cause I kind of did the same...so like you said you can make some cards, but only if they are from the modify cards or made by Yamaki and company; other than that...we'll see what happens with this topic
yeah well a suppose ur right but it would be amazing thogh
(sort of like the keymaker of the matrix)

Renamon: the what?
Me: nothing just a film
Renamon: ahhh*purrs* :D
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:this topic is to SHARE ideas on digital modify cards

Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:Renamon: the what?
Me: nothing just a film
Renamon: ahhh*purrs* :D

You know, you are being kinda an hypocrite.

On topic though, I'd base them on Digimon World 3 elements better instead of drawing them out of nowhere.

There were supposedly types of cards in the Card Game, which were:

Red. (Fire)
Blue. (Ice/Water)
Green. (Nature)
White. (Wind/Holy)
Black. (Darkness)
Brown. (Machine/Elec/Non-elemental)

And the Modify cards were classified depending on the nature of said cards, for example, the Assault Armor is Brown, as it doesn't have a certain element.

You could base it with those ideas, or use the elements from the IN-GAME Role Play part of DMW 3. Which are all given and classified in these types of elements:

Fire.
Water.
Ice.
Wind.
Lighting.
Machine.
Darkness.

Besides, if Renamon wouldn't have the technique as a Nature based one (like Nate said. I haven't seen other dubs other than the english ones), I don't know you, but I'd align it with ICE, instead of Earth.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm the type of person who loves a debate. I'm not trying to shoot down the idea entirely, just trying to get you to think from what exists and not just make things without any place in the card game. Myself I happen to have a fan-made Digimon Encyclopedia, and I'm a huge supporter of the idea of fan-made content for the series, but I'm also fairly strict on trying to keep things true to the ideas of the series -- whether they're fan-made characters or not.
right....(clueless but then again when am i not?)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'd go with DMX make the cards that fall into the elemental properties and still work with the game, like a fire shield, which deals damage to an attacking digimon (It is after all made of fire).
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
exactly! lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds