Join our server on Discord

DigiModify Cards
I never played the card game, so I can't say anything this way or that.
then y type a post?

Renamon:he's stupider then u :!:
Me: oh yeah by how much? :?
Renamon: the fact he hasn't played the card game :!:
Me: oh :cry:
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
No real reason really. I thought I would make my contribution and leave.

Besides, not much point in playing the card game when there is no one to play with.
good pointharie, I had no one to play with so I just collected...

but on a better note, you can make some cards, just not during the timeline....*somepeople looks at me confused*...uh, let me rephrase this:

if you decide to write during the time before the ending of the series then it has to be either by yamaki and others, or is based on an already made card.

but if you make the story after the series ending then you could possibly make some cards like lets say...i don't know you fill in the blank...then it will be good to go as long as it flows with the digimon at hand and the current events, but if it is like god modding then it can't be allowed...

*still confused*uhhh...lets just see if anyone gets this for now
Name - Dark Chaos

Effects - Phys. Strength up 400%, Special Attack Strength up 380%, All Defence up 550% (plus cool black armor and sword as bonus =P ) Adds special attack Chaos Blade ( XD INSTANT KILL!!! )

Element - Darkness.

^_^ Not bad, eh?
heh, sounds like a rare card or something that only came after the series or something. pretty good in my opinion.

so like I said, as long as the card/s in question are made after the series then it could be safe to assume, but like god modding, well who knows maybe its possible, maybe not.
hmmm what about 1 that boosts attacks to fire rare jewels?
:)
Riches of arabia or sumthing
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
hmmm what about 1 that boosts attacks to fire rare jewels?
:)
Riches of arabia or sumthing
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
heh, sure, just aslong as it isn't during the season. Like I said before as long as it isn't during the season they can be made to an extent, just not too much off into the god cards or something like that.

hmmm, did you happen to give this topic any thought before you posted it? no offense just asking.
fred could u answer me summit?

R there chavs in america?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds