Join our server on Discord

It's been three years...
I'm glad I make someone at least a little happy.
And...
Since I've been half month hugging you, my arms are numb. I can't break free even if I wanted to, so....*keeps hugging*
I shall help! *Jumps towards the hugging trio and separates Zephyr from them* There. They'll be like that for hours/days/months/years. I'm still happy that you are here Zeph, I would in 1 out of 999999999999999 chances expect to find someone from my own country and province in the same forum n_n
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You know I found a site where the webmaster and his friends/girlfriend live in the same state I do. Probally close to the city I live in too.
Ouch.....Hugging is nice, but my arms were getting purple. Thanks. And you know, DMX, after all it is a less great coincidence since we're both from Buenos Aires. It would be even worse if we were from Salta or Neuqu
Damn straight.

But yeah, that's the thing. I got myself surprised back in January, heh heh. But from how I see you post, there's no doubt you are from BS AS. :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actually yes. But I was just saying that.
DragonMasterX Wrote:Damn straight.

But yeah, that's the thing. I got myself surprised back in January, heh heh. But from how I see you post, there's no doubt you are from BS AS. :D
Um....exactly what uncovers my Buenos Aires identity?
Do I really need to spoil it for others? Well... I'm used to differing people from they way they write or talk. And I can clearly see you are from here, our province :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OK then. I thought that I'm an Argentine is clear, but I never thought I had some Buenos Aires distinction.
Heh heh, well sweet, it's like that. Besides, I got to talk to you in PMs, believe it or not, even accents could be told there on how you write castellano.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad