Join our server on Discord

It's been three years...
Hey, tomorrow will be my third anniversary at the site!!! :shock: How time flies...As usual, I've scanned a little something for such an occasion. I wanted to scan sth else, but couldn't do it on time.
Hey....this is a pic that I made thinking about a different ending for the Gallantmon/Beelzemon fight. Gory, violent and desolate. I think many of you will like it.
The style is pretty dark and asphyxiating and definitely primitive compared to some of my other pics (besides, I did it when I hadn't quite got the knack of the characters), but I think the feeling is very intense, and that's why I like it.
[Image: marisu_letlovebleed3.JPG]
It different then your usual work but it's still pretty good.
And I, for one, am glad you're here. No matter what happens/happened, I'm truely glad you're here.
And hey, I've been here 3 years as well.
Hee hee, nice news. Poor me, I haven't yet seen that fight, but I guess I'm pretty near. But as for my own opinion about the pic, I like the details on Gallantmon's armor, and the coloring of Beelzebumon is nice too!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Congratulations on three years. I remember that pic. I like that one a lot, a much more realistic outcome to that battle. I've been lurking for over three years, but my official anniversary is in November.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah and when it comes along we'll be glad you've been here that long too.
Two words... YAY VIOLENCE!! Love the art, hope the other one's just as if not more violent.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Awesome pic! It just screams anquish and nice work with the blood effect, can't wait to see the second one.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Beautiful art as always, Zeph!
I don't worry about commemorating my anniversaries, but since I've been around the DAD since. . . summer or fall of 2001, that would put me at almost or just past 5 years. . . I've been here since the forum incarnation prior to this one, on ezBoard, and was one of the first to register when we moved to this one.

Anyway, grats on 3 years -- and wishing you the best for the next three.
To each his own. Somethings are worthwhile not always on an anniversary date, per say, but just to look back and see it all from a new perspective of what was truly good and what was truly bad.