Join our server on Discord

It's been three years...
lol Sorry, I couldn't help it.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:lol Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Well I GUESS I'll let it slide this time...

lol
Quote:Ok, Lonely Gabu, you made a more beautiful speech than anything I could have thought of. Thank you.

Well its a good thing that it came out that way because you deserve it. The words are there, but its in between the written letters and in the spaces where you feel the ambiance of whats been read. So if you couldn't write it that well, its understood.... ^-^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
WHERE!? Congratulations yet again! Please hug tighter- I can still breathe-
Holy Hell, the kindness in here is too much!
Renamon's Army
Congrats Your a really dedicated person, In a good way not in that Stalker dedicated kind of way.

I'd like to say the same for myself but due to my eratic online behavior I missed large chunks of some years, I wish I was as dedicated as you. Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:lol Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Well I GUESS I'll let it slide this time...

lol
I'm glad. You know, I really love congratulation pics/cards.

Quote:Well its a good thing that it came out that way because you deserve it. The words are there, but its in between the written letters and in the spaces where you feel the ambiance of whats been read. So if you couldn't write it that well, its understood.... ^-^
Thank you. But you have a way with words I don't. You seem to understand better; after all you're an empath. 8)

Quote:WHERE!? Congratulations yet again! Please hug tighter- I can still breathe-
Okay :roll: Hey Lonely Gabu, you help too. You in one side, me in another and...PUSH!
Just make a sign with your hand when you need to breathe, Gunter.

Quote:Congrats Your a really dedicated person, In a good way not in that Stalker dedicated kind of way.

I'd like to say the same for myself but due to my eratic online behavior I missed large chunks of some years, I wish I was as dedicated as you.
Thank you, and I'm here because I like it a lot. It has nothing to do with those root-like stuff that has grown from my feet. It's not, honest.
Quote:Thank you. But you have a way with words I don't. You seem to understand better; after all you're an empath. Cool

Thank you....Zephyr that had made this day slightly more special with that comment thank you...

I am glad to help! HUGGLES!!!!

Zephyr we love you for staying ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thaaaaaank Yooooouuuuuu-
hehehehhehehe well, it was fun hugging, I 'll continue to nuzzle cause Zephry hasn't stopped yet.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds