Join our server on Discord

It's been three years...
Congratulations and Happy Aniversary Zephyr of Darkness!
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah. But I bet you're some kind of person in real life. I just think you need some here.

I'm too bored to try to get people to care what I say. It's the intrawebs; nobody really cares what anyone says, and I'll only try if there's some benefit. Take me or leave me, I won't change for people's opinions and likings (no offense), I'm who I feel like I want to be.
Congratulations Mistress of the Dark!! Happy Anniversary!! I offer you countless bishies and Yaoi-fangirl dream ish stuff galore!!
Quote:Me neither but isn't that the good thing.
I guess you fulfill my unconscious need of feeling not understanded, feeling constantly irritated and feeling ignored. I must fill your not so unconscious need of being constantly criticized and teased.

Thanks a lot Blue and Gunter!!!!* grows an extra pair of arms to hug both*

Quote:I'm too bored to try to get people to care what I say. It's the intrawebs; nobody really cares what anyone says, and I'll only try if there's some benefit. Take me or leave me, I won't change for people's opinions and likings (no offense), I'm who I feel like I want to be.
Well, that's good. Being blunt makes people know where they stand in their relationship with you. I rather people like that than so many people that kiss your butt in front of other people and when you're alone with them they stab your back with a knife.

Oh, on a side note....
I didn't make a speech out of this, because three years is a lot of time. I've met several people, I've been through many things, I'm bound to forget something (or many things). I have many friends here, I had many friends here, it's hard to remember all. Plus I'd have to make a HUGE speech. So I rather tell how happy I am to be here, and bring a present that I think would be of many people's liking. That's my style.
Zephyr, I will say this to you cause I ve almost known you for a year, I ve been here and if you ever need someone to chat with, that understands and that is not there to be malicious or filled with bad intent, you know where I am.... I have been straight with you since day one and I have enjoyed the time and effort that you delicately write every single post and select each word using it wisely. You have always been one of my favorite token characters on this website, amongst others. You are beautiful and I never could end to stress it, cause from the inside of that soul you are radiant. I wish more people would tell you that on a daily basis.....

You have been here for three years of your existence. I have to say that this indeed is your home, and as one of your family I wish you the best of luck in all that you do, and kick ass when neccessary. Its been a privelage getting to know you and I really do hope we do in the future.

To elegance, to beauty, to intellegence, to wit, to wisedom, to you....happy aniversary once again.....Dont let anyone tell you otherwise....Radiant Zephyr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wow, that is nice. Really really nice.
Thank you a lot. I'm glad you can't see me right now or you'd delete the beautiful part :P
Ok, Lonely Gabu, you made a more beautiful speech than anything I could have thought of. Thank you.
I don't think I said this yet, and I'm certainly late, but still...

[Image: Candy%20Wrap%20medium%20Happy%203rd%20Anniversary.jpg]

Mmmm....candy bar...
Thank you you too, Ghost! lol That's sweet too. One way or the other.....
Oh shit, PUN ALERT!