Join our server on Discord

It's been three years...
Yeah, I've also been on the message boards of this site since they started on ezboard. And I told you people would like your picture zeph.
Congradulations Zephyr on an achievement that is, well, something that happens in time. I am glad that you stuck around and I still think your art is amazing as usual. I wish you the best that life has to offer and some smiles. I like thinking about you smiling, everyone needs a couple of them....-_- So Zeph, just smile "D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thanks a lot to the ones that congratulated me! It-s nice to know that some people still like me and can take me :oops:
And for the ones who liked my pic, thank you and... sorry, but the other one is plain yaoi :P
Well as long as it's done as well as you're normal work I think I can give it a look just once. And remember, it would take a lot for me not to be able to take you.
It's been three years, and I still kick ass.

Fuck yeah.
UnknownH Wrote:Well as long as it's done as well as you're normal work I think I can give it a look just once. And remember, it would take a lot for me not to be able to take you.
Yeah, I know. I guess it's same here. Why I don't know.
Quote:It's been three years, and I still kick ass.

Fuck yeah.
That sure is a very blunt way of putting it.
I'm as blunt as a mallet.
Yeah that's true alright. You just need some charisma to really be something.

Quote:Yeah, I know. I guess it's same here. Why I don't know.
Me neither but isn't that the good thing. :)
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah that's true alright. You just need some charisma to really be something.

^=Me?
Yeah. But I bet you're some kind of person in real life. I just think you need some here.