Join our server on Discord

Poll: do u lyk hummers(its ok if not)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
hummers are great
40.00%
2 40.00%
hummers aren't wat i lyk soz
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

people who spend tym complaining about hummers should be sho
Ok how bout just stop selling them to normal non-military people.
They could... but they won't untill it is unprofitable.
They are discontinuing the H1.
Quote:As for gas milage, the M1-A2 abrams gets 2 gallons per mile, do you recomed getting rid of the worlds most powerful tank?
The world's most powerful tank is that thing in Aliens that drove through the walls of the hive.

Seriously though, for a tank, the Hummer isn't very well armored. Leave the tanking to the actual tanks. If the military really needs it, they can have it, but they should stop selling it to civilians.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:As for gas milage, the M1-A2 abrams gets 2 gallons per mile, do you recomed getting rid of the worlds most powerful tank?
The world's most powerful tank is that thing in Aliens that drove through the walls of the hive.

Seriously though, for a tank, the Hummer isn't very well armored. Leave the tanking to the actual tanks. If the military really needs it, they can have it, but they should stop selling it to civilians.

The military doesnt sell them to civilians, the military buys them from A.M. General. A.M.G. is owned by General Motors, making it a private corporation. they want to sell it, no one is going to stop them. Where are other things that need to be focused on instead of a model of vehical.
mentalguy Wrote:As for gas milage, the M1-A2 abrams gets 2 gallons per mile, do you recomed getting rid of the worlds most powerful tank?

I'm sure you mean Challanger 2, the most heavily armoured Western tank ever, which can out run and out manoeuvre a Range Rover Sport, as well as being equiped with Dorchester Armour, which only the Abram A1 has (and not to as good effect), otherwise. But I'll let you off.

I myself can't see the point of a car as big as a four by four, other than to block up the roads when taking the children to school. I'm not a big fan of millitary things, anyway.

If you want something to carry your shopping, buy a car with a large boot: you don't need to buy a four by four for anything like that.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Challanger 2 can brew tea.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
mentalguy Wrote:As for gas milage, the M1-A2 abrams gets 2 gallons per mile, do you recomed getting rid of the worlds most powerful tank?

I'm sure you mean Challanger 2, the most heavily armoured Western tank ever, which can out run and out manoeuvre a Range Rover Sport, as well as being equiped with Dorchester Armour, which only the Abram A1 has (and not to as good effect), otherwise. But I'll let you off.

"M1A2 Abrams
Road speed 72 km/h (45 mph) Power/weight 24 hp/tonne
Challenger 2
Road speed 59 km/h (37mph) Power/weight 19.2hp/tonne"

Funny, Armor Is not the only factor in the aspect of tanks.

"The History Channel's show Heavy Metal documented the Challenger 2's ability to brew tea for the crew from inside the tank. The tank contains a boiler for water which can be used to produce hot beverages and heat 'boil-in-the-bag' meals contained in ration packs. (Every British tank since the Centurion has this ability to heat water.)"

I thought you were BSing me on that.
1.well for a start hummers can become eco-friendly!!!
(i plan to do this) :D
2. fuck off sayin about in lyk 9yrs old im 14 mofo nd my age is irelavent
3. yeasssss the h1 is history!!!! lol
4. heres a clip for those who lyk jermy clarkson(frm top gear) and don't like hummers :arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlISLZMzGrg
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
well? they were older then 9

hmmm(p.s wtf? i live in britain we can't get remote controlled yellow hummers!!!(although that would be appealing to me i like them cos they basically are like a man great thirst,slow and is practical and sturdily built)
thats y i like them and its also explained the weight :D :) :D
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Herr Mullen Wrote:

I myself can't see the point of a car as big as a four by four, other than to block up the roads when taking the children to school. I'm not a big fan of millitary things, anyway.

If you want something to carry your shopping, buy a car with a large boot: you don't need to buy a four by four for anything like that.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Challanger 2 can brew tea.
yeah a saw that on top gear fucking hell it was amazing( also my mam used to make the electronics on the challenger 2 !!!(fact!))
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds