Join our server on Discord

Poll: What could have happened to Gunter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gunter Killed Himself.
17.65%
3 17.65%
Gunter Is In Prison.
0%
0 0%
Gunter Is In Hiding.
64.71%
11 64.71%
Gunter Killed Himself.
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Please help me.
Well- he wont be posting right away- plus he's got a HELL LOT OF NEGATIVE ENERGY- lets go dialogue-

Gunter: SHUT UP!! I HATE YOU!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Blue: But Gunty- I'm only giving you your favorite Yiff-Toy-

Gunter: SCREW YOU!! SCREW YIFF!! SCREW THE WHOLE GODAMNED WORLD!! YIFF MEANS NOTHING TO ME!! JUST FUCK ME IN THE EYE SOCKET WHY DONTCHA!? SAVE ME THE TROUBLE OF BASHING MY BRAINS OUT MYSELF!!

Not pretty. He's- eh. In need of psycho-therapy, or something...
Try Pie. Otherwise, a nice group talk with the ones he would normally listen to.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Then We should get him to start posting ASAP- he's mad at everyone here- Us three especially, so maybe he'd do better with you guys?
What can I say to that? I don't consider myself a savior, but if Gunter wants to, then I'll gladly Role Play with him, I always loved his improvisations and how he some times planned everything beforehand, using everything in his resources to make everything go along with the plan. Yes, he's a very valuable friend and a very funny one indeed to just lose him. If I or anyone else can, well, as for myself, I say I will be glad to try to help.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hold on- he's gonna beat the crap outta' me- but he just HAS to read this- SCHNIFF! It's so touching!
Guess so. I wasn't really thinking when I was typing that. I just want the old cheerful Gunter that talked about mating with an unexistant werewolf digital monster without a care for others back, the Gunter that out of very little could say the most disgusting thing that in the end, resulted funny; the Gunter that was cheerful for everything and for everyone. The Gunter we all tolerate. Ah, I should stop saying crap. I just want him back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ouch... how can someone who hates fighting-

Can totally pawn my ass- Ergh- if at first you don't succeed- do what Gunter does- PESTER-
DarkBlue Wrote:Gunter: SCREW YOU!! SCREW YIFF!! SCREW THE WHOLE GODAMNED WORLD!! YIFF MEANS NOTHING TO ME!! JUST FUCK ME IN THE EYE SOCKET WHY DONTCHA!? SAVE ME THE TROUBLE OF BASHING MY BRAINS OUT MYSELF!!

Now that doesn't sound like the gunter we know and love, YEAH I SAID LOVE NOT TOLERATE DEAL WITH IT!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okie-Dokie- I'm logging out- Eh- Pardon if he gets a bit rude, kay?
Don't apologize... yet. I have had many shocks in my life, but what Shadow posted above has frightened me. Oh, joy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad