Join our server on Discord

Poll: What could have happened to Gunter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gunter Killed Himself.
17.65%
3 17.65%
Gunter Is In Prison.
0%
0 0%
Gunter Is In Hiding.
64.71%
11 64.71%
Gunter Killed Himself.
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Please help me.
If anyone here has recieved any Private Messages from a member named "Gunter VanCrimson" venting, please don't be shy to either post it here, or forward it to me. Thank you, the help is much apreciated.
That's a terribly depressing poll. I hope he's just been cut off from the internet and nothing bad's happened.

The last we heard was Velmont was leaving, and Gunther was getting a new PC.
I'm not going to vote on this poll. Gunter's fine, I know he is. Have you tried asking Gun's boss about his location, yet? He seemed to be a lot with her lately.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wait... Aren't you his brother?
Contact Wolfe or the Masked Updater to get his in and out PMs from the last 2 weeks.
50/50 byt hes probably dead or Hooters Boobamaran drinking a nice glass of Bacardi Lime...
Blitz.......all i have to say is good hunting......and keep in touch with me big brother.....:d
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I still say hes on the Hooters Boobamaran...
No, he'd have to have a lot of money for that to happen. He says people run away from him.
Listen he is out there somewhere, I know he is...probably hiding in and around somewhere.....Never give up hope and please find him...I love him....and I know him and he is there somewhere NOT at a hooters not somewhere like that.....but somewhere, if he tells any of you please post it here.....thanks and Bigbro, so far nothing.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds