Join our server on Discord

Poll: What could have happened to Gunter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gunter Killed Himself.
17.65%
3 17.65%
Gunter Is In Prison.
0%
0 0%
Gunter Is In Hiding.
64.71%
11 64.71%
Gunter Killed Himself.
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Please help me.
Well, I can't deny the others did a good job, but if you didn't start searching for him in the first place, they wouldn't have been able to help you in the first place now, would they? You deserve most of the credit. Ah, tell Gun, if you can, the story some weeks/months/I don't remember how many time ago, I told him I'd make for him, is already done.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
cant wait to see him back on the forums. it's not the same when someone is M I A without any mentions
I'm glad he's been found, thanks Blitz, hopefully when things straighten out Gunter will be able to return around here.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, heh- thanks. Okay- I'll tell him. I hope he'll be thrilled- I haven't seen him smile in a while, it's like he's stopped looking at the world through the eyes of a content hermit.
send him the best reguars and a huge hugging welcome from me and the other DaD members who are likely sleeping which I should be too... (after I play City of Heroes/Villains for 2 hours [6 am])
Okay. I'll say it's from Humon and the rest of the DaD.
yupp =p I hope everything will be fine from here on in. nobody needs to deal with that crap.
So do I. This ruckus is entirely unnecessary.
Glad to hear he's okay, wouldn't want to lose a friend. Hope he gets back on the forums soon we miss him in the RPGs.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Sniff* Yes we do...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad