Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which is the best House of the Dead game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
House of the Dead
20.00%
1 20.00%
House of the Dead 2
60.00%
3 60.00%
House of the Dead III
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[ Poll ] House of the Dead
I used to play Ninja Assault for hours, it was fun when people crowded around to watch, I couldn't help but get a little egotistical and show off. Blasting the heads off two enemies at once. My scores where never that high because it was divided between two players but I was the best, even had a plaque in the boys bathroom... Kinda sad when you realize that that's the greatest accomplishment in my life.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol, I get what you mean. In the city next to mine, which by the way is the only city with an arcade in miles (mine doesn't have one) when in vacation, people CROWD around me when I play House of the Dead II, they are all n00bs I can detect in their faces.

Or the other proof is when the game shows the weakness of a Judgement Type 28 with a HUGE picture and instead of shooting Zeal (the gargoyle) they hit Kuarl. Bah... that's so stupid.

James Wrote:We are meeting G over there.

Zeal Wrote:Suffer like G did?

*giant zombie plant appears*
Lisa Wrote:I don't think I'm up to pushing the daisies yet.

G Wrote:What do you think your father did for a living?

*giant zombie boss is finally defeated*
Lisa Wrote:Now there's a guy with a one track mind.

G Wrote:Reminds me of Rogan.

Rogan Wrote:You... you are...

Sorry, felt like posting some of my favorite quotes...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sup guys... and I see there's a topic about my favorite arcade-shooting game, too. What game do I like the most out of the four? Well let's see... the first one is too original like any other first game. The second is so damn hardcorish cool me and a friend of mine beats it on very hard with only one life left and no continues... I swear we would try to beat ourselves to see who gets the most bonus items and such. The third I never played before and I heard it was okay... and the fourth game is pretty good since they added 5x the amount of zombies in there and you get to ping them off with your machine gun or use a granade when it gets too rough(which I ended up using the granade once since my friend was getting his assed kicked in the second stage.).

--Spoiler--

All the bosses were pretty easy even for the magician guy who shoots out those cortex-like energy missiles that'll come at you and you have to shoot them to destroy. The emperor on the second game was easy as well. In fact since we played the damn second game for so many times, no matter how hard and how risky you make it difficult, I can still beat without getting hit. Any HOTD fan loves the second game the most. No damn way you can hate it... otherwise you'll be the next zombie to get shoot at. Wink