Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which is the best House of the Dead game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
House of the Dead
20.00%
1 20.00%
House of the Dead 2
60.00%
3 60.00%
House of the Dead III
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[ Poll ] House of the Dead
Do you have anything to say about this game series? I so love it's music and the style the bosses are made.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
House of the Dead 2 for me. I loved it, and also the return of Magician Type 0. The last boss was fun to beat as well *grins* Emperor my ass...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh, sorry about not placing House of the Dead 4 (neither special version) I had put it, but I forgot to click the last "Add Option".

But anyways, my favorite's yet House of the Dead 2, hehehe, I love the sound-tracks and the effects, it's so changed from the first installment, but yet maintaining the same game-play.

Also, if you want, you can say which of the Bosses you liked most, and the endings!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
!

In House of the Dead III, my favorite ending is the Rare one, in which Lisa and Daniel come out of the complex and there's a zombie driving Lisa's van x3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Only ever played the first one. Haven't been to an arcade in years. Got kicked out of the nearest one for cheating at a game to get millions of tickets. It got me a dreamcast though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The PC versions are, to say the least, easier, because you're only using the mouse and not a hand-held toy gun :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah, but it isn't funny as the real life arcade and those light-guns... *drools* Whoever mixed SMG's with grenade launchers is the impersonation of God.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*thinks* You got a good point. SMG's mixed with grenade launchers FTW.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I always used to just hang out at arcades and play the lightgun games. If you use a mouse it's nothing more than a point and click thing. Plus it's at least 3 times funner when you pay for two players and use both guns.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Take that granted. I LOVE using the two semi-automatic Shotguns in HOTD III. It's amazing! mrgreen
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I LOVE using the lightguns. Whenever I go to an arcade, I take my bro there. He aims good, even though he's a bit shorter then me. Seriously, we kick the bosses' ass.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds