Join our server on Discord

[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES*
"Woah... these two are hackers." Mar silently thought to himself.

PyroMan hurried to the warp point and teleported to the area which Slash was in.

"Uhh... now I have to agree. Why such security and traps in a SCHOOL?" Mar thought, he was about to continue, but-

"THREE MINUTES BEFORE SYSTEM ACTIVATION."

"Oh boy."[/i]
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Damn, at this rate the thing will activate before we get to the end." Shadow cursed.

"Wouldn't be so bad if we actually knew what it did." Slash headed down the nearest walkway, searching quickly for the exit.

"A giant machine that's called the hypno system?" Shadow asked a bit surprised at Slash, "What do you think it does?"

"Do you honestly expect a school to have brainwashing facilities?" Slash thought about it for a second, "Who am I kidding you been talking about school mass hypnosis for as long as I've known you."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well. We better stop with that, or we'll never reach destination." said Mar.

PyroMan nodded and was about to go running away to the center area."That's right, let's,"

"Though finding proof so this school closed would be really,"

"MAR!" PyroMan scolded.

"Okay okay, let's go ahead! Find what will switch this thing down!"

PyroMan nodded and went ahead from Slash, running at high speeds towards the control panel cyber-room, which he was 'smelling' in vicinity to them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hawk's failures austounded Allistair. The man seemed to flounder at any incentives to eliminate the Navi threat now percolating through sub-serving network circuits and information-data highwways. First was the Jack-In Port inside the Hypno Room; second, the totall destruction of several Gaurdians; then Hypno man's data excess, the lingering path of binary code; and now, Allistair sighed, the NetOps reconnection with their Navis. Auspex's tactical recon stalked around the two Navis, feeding sata back to their boss. Auspex relayed information back to Allistair.

'Their linkage with their NetOp's was established no more than thirteen minutes.' Auspex said. 'Possibly en route to finish off Hypnoman.'

Allistair reached in his pocket and pulled out a flat, micro-oriented cell-phone. He flipped it open to reveal a single button below the view screen. He smashed it with an index finger. The view screen hummed to life, flickering static blue into a smooth screen again. A camera whirred, stippled to life, revealed a hunched figure.

"What?"

"It appears Mr. Hawk's Program Hypno has faultered beyond his control. Requestion permission to execute the according data streams."

A pause. "Destroy 'Percius' and 'Orion'. Destroy Hawk's program Hypno if he fails completely."

Allistair smiled. "Yes sir." He flipped to his PET. "Auspex, detonate them."

'Detonation countdown T-minus twenty seconds.'
"Wh-what?! No! This is... unacceptable! Not me! This program is flawless! IT IS FLAWLESS!" Hawks yelled in his nervous state. He had heard the word 'Detonation'. "HypnoMan! No matter what you do! Annihilate both Navis when they are in position!" After a small pause, he turned back to Allistair. "Don't do this! They will be deleted within two minutes! If not, the Network will start and both of them will be trapped into the excecution!"
Hawks was desperated, and his attitude showed it more like never.

PyroMan reached destination quickly, but found a large barrier in his way. "Wh-what's this?" he reached to touch the barrier, but it pushed him back. "Mar! I can't open thi-" but the barrier lowered itself. "Huh?"

"What? What is it? PyroMan?"

"So..." a siniester voice echoed out of the room. "You think you are good enough, huh? You want my boss to get fired? Forget it. As for I, HypnoMan, master of illusions, shall deal with you, puny NetNavi."

Mar clenched his teeth. "You? Yeah right. Move out! We need to access that control Panel, NOW!"

HypnoMan laughed, "Not a chance." the whole field was flooded with electricity. "Ready to lose?"

"I was going to ask the same thing. PyroMan!"

"Yes Mar!"

"Battle Routine, Set!"

"Execute!" PyroMan took his battle stance in front of the ELEC Navi.

"You'll regret even trying to place foot in my territory. Hypno Thunder!" HypnoMans staff glowed yellow, some of the electricity flew to the rod and a stream of lighting was sent flying towards PyroMan.

"Auuugh!" PyroMan groaned as the lighting hit him, he was pulled back. Again at low HP. "Oww..."

"Come on! Don't give up! Salamander Battle Chip in!" Mar took out a powerful looking Fire Chip and slotted in.

PyroMan stood on both legs, then his body was engulfed by flames. "Here... it... goes!"
The wolfe Navi growled, then sent fire ahead to the electric Navi.

"Alright!" Mar cheered as it seemed the attack was succesful.

But he was wrong. The fire passed through HypnoMan, his image distorted and disappeared.

"What the hell?!"

"Agh!" PyroMan was hit with the staff and brought to the ground.

"PyroMan!"

"Are you going to give up, now?"

"Never! Fire Ball Battle Chip In!" Mar inserted another battle chip.

A red sphere appeared in PyroMans right claw. "Agh!" but he cried as HypnoMan simply kicked off the sphere after stomping on the fire Navi's arm.

"Damn it!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Slash, he's using some sort of holoprojector," Shadow shouted into his pet, "See if you can locate it and deactivate it."

"Roger." information began running along Slash's visor as he searched for the signal, "Nothing, it's not coming from an outside source. He's creating the effect himself."

"Locate him, see if you can jam it." Shadow suggested.

A small cursor appeared on his visor, moving around in search for him, "No good, this things not meant for hunting down Navis." The visor retracted back into the top of his helmet, "Any other ideas?"

Shadow examined the battle area, How can we fight him if we don't know where he is? "Huh?" A small splash came from the panel to the side of Slash, "SLASH ON YOUR RIGHT!"

"WHAT!?" Slash raised his wing in defense feeling a dull clunk against it.

"THAT'S IT! The water on the ground, even if we can't see him he still has to move."

"And an illusion won't make any splashes! Shadow I got a plan, tell Mar to get a strong chip ready, the longer the range the better."

"You heard him." Shadow said turning to Mar.

"Let's try it," Slash lifted of the watery ground, he flew along it towards Pyroman and lifted him into the air, "Look for an area where the water's moving and fire!" Slash shouted quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right!" Mar nodded before quickly searching in his left pocket for some chips. "Got it! Black Bomb 3 Battle Chip in!"

A heavy black bomb appeared over PyroMans left claw, then he started darting his look on the field. "Where... where..."

"PyroMan! Left!" Mar shouted as he quickly noticed the splash Shadow was talking about.

"Gotcha!" PyroMan yelled and surprisingly hurled the huge bomb with amazing speed for being such a small Navi. It went straight for the concealed HypnoMan.

"What?! OUGH!" HypnoMan was stricken like a Pin in a Bowling game and brought to the ground with the heavy sphere on top of him. "Agh! I can't move!"

"Finish him PyroMan!" Mar yelled.

"Alright!" PyroMan leaped, but then fell on the ground as he couldn't move much, he had been hardly damaged already.

"PyroMan! You okay?!" asked a worried Mar.

"I... am... do you have... anymore healing chips...?" PyroMan lifted his head, his eyes were mid-closed and he could barely speak by now.

Mar rummaged through his pockets. "Damn... I don't have any more left... why didn't I bring my whole Chip Folder to School?!"

"Mar...?"

"I don't..." but the boy turned his face to Shadow, "Take this! Light the Bomb!" and quickly gave him a Fire Burner Chip.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Allistair glanced at Hawk. He paused to drink another swill from the flask and then corked the neck, unfazed by Hawk's blubbering squeals.

"You've had time to complete your program, you even had the Navi's to near death, but the my assurance has long passed and I must take action for the good of the organization."

Heavy explosions began to sound from his PET. A voice cried out, others shouted into squealing confusion, electric static clogging the speakers. He heard Auspex giving orders. On the PET screen, it was a industry snowland. Dust pillowed across a ruined landscape, ash tissued the random chunks of data blocks, now spent of information. Auspex, covered thick in data shards, emerged in the PET window.

'Boom.' He said.

"Boom?"

'Big Boom.' The Navi restated.

"Start talking sense."

'I never placed mines so close together like that. The explosions engulfed us, a Trooper became a shrapnel pincushion, and the rest of us are a little dazed from it.'

Allistair pitied the Navi. "What about the tactical?"

'They're still watching the Navis duke it out with Hypnoman.'

"Make your way near the control room, but stay hidden, the same orders for your tactical squad. Once the Navis get inside the room we're going to flood it full of munitions fire, got it?"

'Yes Allistiar.'
"Fire burner, slot in!" Shadow inserted the chip into his PET.

Slash aimed his arm towards the bomb as it changed into a flamethrower, "Time for some fireworks!" he shouted as the fire erubted from it and lit the fuse.

"Now get the heck out of there before it blows!" Shadow warned.

"Like I didn't already know that!" Slash shouted already diving towards Pyroman, "All aboard," He lifted him up and flew a short distance away, "This is gonna be good." He said with excitement as the fuse wore down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: :shock:

This is VERY confusing- but not to worry! I'll- figure it out eventually- then I'll post my profile!