Join our server on Discord

[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES*
PyroMan glanced over the Brute Darkloids and growled. "That one is mine!"

The Brute advanced to PyroMan, then opened it's maw to spit a flamethrower at him.

PyroMan however, stood on the side and evaded the attack, then hurried and teleported in front of the virus, "Ember Claw!" he slashed in a wide cross with heavy Fire damange at the big virus.

"Rrrargh!" the flaming black hound roared, lots of damage have been inflicted. Mar had customized PyroMan into a very fast and offensive Navi; qualities which compensated his lack of defense.

"Mar! I need a Mega Cannon and he's finished!" PyroMan said.
No reply was heard.
"Mar? Mar? I need a Battle Chip!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Somethings blocking the connection!" Slash's wings folded around him, block a barrage of fire from the fighter plane, "We're on our own for this one, Pinion blade!" as soon as the fire let up Slash opened his wings, launching some feathers from his wings towards the fighter planes.

"AHHH!" The blades connected with the three fighter planes, knocking them off balance.

"Take this!" Slash flew above them, firing off a couple of shots from his buster into one of the fighter planes. It fell to the ground and burst into data as it crashed, "One down."

*In the real world*

"Damnit!" Shadow was furiously pushing buttons on his pet, "It's some kinda jamming signal, it's blocking the connection between us and our navis. We can't communicate with them."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar was trying to send PyroMan a Fire Sword by inserting the chip, but the PET only made weird noises. "This isn't good. Neither Chips can be sent!"

"Raaawr!!" the Brute jumped over PyroMan and slashed at him.

"Argh..." PyroMan bruised himself off, he didn't flinch, but the damage was dealt. "Get off me! Ember Claw!"

"RAAAARGH!!!" the virus roared, before bursting into data after being slashed for the second time.

"I don't have any other choice than..." PyroMan's left arm morphed into a cilindric cannon. "Buster shots!" he started firing small weak shots, at the next Brute virus.

Just then, one of the Fighter Plane viruses locked it's cursor on PyroMan, then started fired at him.

"Aaaaaaagh!" the damage he was recieving was too much already. He still didn't flinch at all. "I'm helpless without Mar!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If it weren't for this shield I'd have been gone awhile ago!" Slash moved infront of Pyroman as his wings began blocking the shots from the plane, "We need to get to the next pillar the jamming signal should be useless." Slash fired a round of buster shots at the remaining planes causing them to scatter, "If we can just get past these guys and make it out of here we should be okay." Slash looked over to the portal, the remaining brute was guarding the exit as the two planes began to recover from Slash's attack. "If we could get rid of that brute and make it to the exit we should be okay." Slash fired another round of shots at the planes, unfortunately all the shots were dodged by the speedy viruses, "If you can keep the planes occupied I should be able to handle him."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll try something!" PyroMan nodded after recovering slightly from the hits, then leaped to the wall and immediatly wall-jumped, spinning in air and landing on one of the Fighter Planes.

"AHHH!!"

"Here you dumbass!" PyroMan taunted at the other Fighter Plane.

The other Fighter Plane got pissed and then pointed at the red wolf Navigator, then started firing.

"HAH!" PyroMan leaped from the Fighter Plane to the one firing.

"Uh-oh." soon, the bullets meant for PyroMan hit the Fighter Plane and it exploded.

"Say good-night. Ember Claws!" PyroMan sunk his claws on the plane and it started going nuts in air. "T-There i-is y-your d-d-distractionnnn!!" said PyroMan as he started spinning along with the virus.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Perfect," Slash turned his attention towards the Brute, "BRING IT ON!" He shouted as he charged at him.

"RARRR!!" The brute opened it's mouth as a torrent of flames shot out.

"Too predictable!" Slash's wings diverted the flames away from his body, "Pinion Blade!" Slash's feathers flew threw the air, striking the virus with a barrage of attacks, "Stubborn little program ain't ya?" He turned his arm towards him as it transformed into his buster, "Buster shot!" He fired off a few rounds depleting the viruses remaining HP and destroying him, "Coast is clear," He turned towards Pyroman, "Get off the merry go round of death and let's head for the exit!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right!" PyroMan nodded, then leapt ahead and turned in mid-air, then aimed his buster and shoot some last shots to the Fighter Plane, which later fell on the ground and exploded. "Let's go!" He cheerily said as he landed on his four paws.

"Damn... What if PyroMan is," Mar started, but the shut up as the jamming stopped. It seemed as the second Guardian was defeated, the jamming program was eliminated too. "PyroMan!"

From the PET, the wolf entity responded. "Mar! What happened?"

"Jamming, I think. How are you two?"

"I'm fine, though I could use medicine..." PyroMan said, his HP was really low thanks to Mar's lack of consideration to his Navis defense.

"Right! Hang on!" Mar took out a Chip and quickly inserted it in his PET. "150 HP Recovery, Battle Chip in!"

PyroMan glowed blue for some seconds, before he closed his eyes and then, when he opened his eyes, he smiled down his mask. "Thanks!"

"Okay... how's Slash?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Allistair grimaced. Watching the two Navis slaughter through Hawk's Guardian's, the discovery of the Mafia seemed possible, even plasuible. But Auspex will stop them. When the last exchange of attacks began, the Navigator pressed a secure perimeter: two gaurd units fanned between the four information blocks, a third tactical unit stealthed to intercept the enemy Navis--push them to Hypnoman.

"It's time Auspex."

The Navi paused. 'You sure about this?'

"Hypnoman is your only distraction. This is the only chance we have, so make something of it." Allistair slid three Battle Chips out his belt satchel. "Killer mines one, two, three. Program advance - Kill Zone."

'Sectore selection complete. Assesing tactical guidlines. Preferred execution of targets is land mines, the detonation will completely wipe the information blocks.'

"Make it so."
"What?!" Hawks winced in disconcert, before nearing Allistair. "What are you going to do?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm fine," Slash responded through Shadow's PET, "If it weren't for that shield program I'dve been roasted though."

"Now are you glad I bought that instead of that sword chip?" Shadow asked.

Slash remained silent for a short while, "I guess." Slash stepped onto the transport pad and warped to the next area.

"What's the deal with this place?" Shadow wondered aloud as Slash transferred to the next area, "I'm not to up to date on modern discipline but this seems a little extreme for simple tardiness."

"I was thinking the same." Slash said as he materialized in the next area, "I've been trying to figure out what this thing is, I scanned some data here and there but it's too well encrypted."

"Did you make copies of the info?" Shadow asked.

"Yeah, once we get out of here we can try loading it into our home computer and seeing if we can decode it."

"Good, that might shed some light on this whole thing."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad