Join our server on Discord

[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES*
Mar looked interested as he smiled and nodded to Shadow."From what I've heard, chips like that are only to be wielded by people will strong and resistant souls. Haven't you ever wondered where those things come from?"

"Mar. The Chamber Room..." PyroMan remembered him.

"Riiight... well... let's get on with a schedule," said Mar as he walked inside the large room, it was quite dark, but it seemed normal. "Anyways, if you need any help with hunting, you can call me. I've been hunting rare viruses lately, and they have helped making PyroMan strong."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The voices left an unsettled feeling inside Allistair's stomach, like butterflies, but with razor-edged wings. He could barely swallow Hawk's disgusting glee, let alone the procedures into enslaving kids. He sighed. The system belonged to Hawk and nothing could change it.

Allistair motioned for the decanter. Hawk, eyes fogged, danced over and handed it into his palm. He ravaged off the cork, downing the rest before any rebuke could follow. The empty bottle clattered into the trash bin.

"Well, It's time we see what your system can do then." Allistair spoke. "Let's hope it retains my good graces."

"Yes Allistair."

'Uncomfortable?' Auspex whispered. The Navi took notice when his NetOp had rubbed the plasticard of Ellein.

Shifting the PET to his face, Allistair replied. "Just tired that's all. Get some sleep." And with that he turned off his PET.
"Dark, creepy, impossible to see what's around you," Shadow looked around the area of the room that he could see, "I like it."

"You would, throw some books and clothes on the floor and it'd be a carbon copy of your room." Slash said.

"Moodiness, reclusiveness, and messiness." Shadow counted off on his fingers, "The three signs of a true genius."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar looked on Shadow with the corners of his eyes and sweatdropped as they walked forward, but soon they eventually had to came to a stop. "Right, who put up this wall in our way?"

"Walls are annoying now, aren't they?" PyroMan said from the PET.

"On we go." Hawks smiled, proud of his own words and then lead Allistar to a room far away from normal reach without highest security access. A large window made of polarizated(sp?) glass covered a straight line, going around the corner of the square room. From the window, someone could see the two boys inside the Chamber, though they wouldn't be able to see through the glass on their side.

Hawks neared a control panel and neared his own PET, a purple model like Mar's. "Jack In HypnoMan, execute."

The navi was sent inside the machine, and Hawks chuckled as he looked on the boys again, but then stared on his superior, nodding seriously. "Watch how our two new additions are made through a painless process."

-----------

"Well, where's the guy who gives us the lectures?" Mar sighed, nothing was happening. Yet...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't know," Shadow looked at the watch on his wrist, "But if he doesn't hurry I'm leaving with or without the lecture."

"I don't like this place. There's something evil about it." Slash said.

"You said the same thing about my grandma's place."

"SHE WAS EVIL!!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

HypnoMan, a tall green navi with a very futuristic looking armor walked to the protected zone of the Cyberworld, reaching a control panel. "Now, let's make a good show for these kids."
He raised one of his arms, which held a red staff, it glowed white, and he touched the control panel with it.

Mar blinked, suddenly, the room had lights, there didn't seem to be anything apart from both Shadow and himself. Only the exit behind them and another door FAR from them to the left. "Alright, this is what I call weird."

"Yeah, there are no cookies." PyroMan said added.

"I meant from the vastness of this room." Mar replied.

"Oh."

"I'm starting to wonder if we went through the correct,"

But soon Mar was silenced from a loud noise, the ground started to tremble a bit.

"What the...?"

Hawks grinned to himself. "As you can see, HypnoMan is doing a great job already."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Allistair fought back the insult on his tongue. One minute into Hawk's demonstration and he felt the needed to fast-forward, to enslave the kids, and leaving the School before tommorrow. The other operator's took a coffee cup's time, longer if they supplied him with more coffee. He loved those check-ups. A choking sound snapped him from daydream, and it came from Hawk's pudged throat. Allistair realized that Hawk was giggling.

"Stop that." Allistair said.
OOC: Marine, not to bug or anything, but if we both control Hawks, it gets too confusing for me. I know he's not my character and that I'm controlling a random villain, but still...

IC:

Hawks finished his cup and left it on the counter, then went in front of the window, glancing over the kids and smirking. "Two new members coming up."

"T-This is getting w-weird!" Mar gasped as he tried his best not to lose his balance.

"Mar! You need to get away from here, there are wild tectonic movements going on!" PyroMan yelled from his PET.

"Easy for you to say! The whole place is shaking!" Mar replied, looking on Shadow now. "We need to get back and go away!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't need to tell me twice!" Shadow took almost two steps before the violent shaking knocked him off his feet, "Damnit!" He started crawling along the still shaking ground reaching the door. He grabbed the handle and pulled harder, nothing, "Damnit, it's locked!"

"Well I coulda guessed that!" Slash shouted, "They wouldn't go through all the trouble getting you in here just to leave an easy exit!"

"Unless you can say something useful SHUTUP!" Shadow searched the door quickly hoping to find somewhere that he could Jack-in and open it. "STUPID OLD FASHIONED DOOR!!" He kicked it hard, falling over again from a combination of hopping off his sore foot and the shaking. He looked over at Mar, "There's no electronic lock on this one!" He pointed towards the far door, "Check that one out. Maybe we can open it!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"Hahaha! Look at those two! Running for their lives!" Hawks laughed hysterically. "It feels so good getting rid of two trouble-makers!"

"Gotcha!" Mar said, then tried running to the door, but the shaking ground made it impossible for him to reach soon. He tripped once and rolled on his side. "Damn it! What's happening?!"

"Mar! The PET is signalising electro-magnetic waves somewhere nearby! This isn't natural and it's being caused by a machine!" PyroMan yelled nervously from his device.

"Oh, thank you for the so needed information!" Mar clenched his teeth, then quickly stood up and ran the remaining feet to the door, it seemed it had an electronic lock with a card slot, and a Jack-In port conviniently. "Bingo!" he turned his head to Shadow far away. "Here's one! I'm going in!"

-------

"What?!" Hawks yelled in his dissapointment, he seemed to had made a miscalculation. To remedy it, he grabbed his PET and quickly started commanding his Navi. "HypnoMan! Take care of our guests!"

HypnoMan nodded as he heard his operator. "Releasing Hypno Network program... phase one..."

But before Mar could reach the door, the wild movements stopped all of a sudden. "What?" he gasped and blinked, he was holding his PET on his right hand to Jack-In already.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad