Join our server on Discord

[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES*
(I count 1 day and 23 Hours)

Allistiar adjusted his plasticard I.D. before magnetizing it against his shirt pocket. In the review mirror, he stencilled out the permanent scowl across his face with some actor's makeup that he'd stolen on another static raid for the Mafia. Snapping the makeup-kit shut, his spare fingers popped the glove compartment and pulled a slim micro-slate into his palm. He scrutinized the sprucing. Grunting, the Commissar shoved the textiles inside the compartment and locked it.

'You honestly believe you can keep being a School Supervisor?' Auspex said from the PET.

"Superintendent," Allistair corrected. "And yes I can because I'm Allistair Lorne, a public worker for nearly ten years."

'Mobster for five.'

"Money is money, no matter how you aquire it."

The Navi shrugged. 'I ain't complaining.'

Allistair swept from his car parked in the 'Superintendent' pad, pressed a finger against the gene-key to seal it shut. The last thing he needed was some molass-witted child discovering the Chip prints in his trunk. Precautions in place, he strode from the parking lot to the school's vestablue. A caustic sign rose above thistle weeds grown at its base: SunRay Middle School. He mentally noted to recommend grooming around it.

"What's the current chatter Auspex?"

The Navi paused. 'It seems a student's Navi insulted a female teacher. Another child lied to avoid being late consecutively.'

"Hawks." Allistair's scowl turned stale. "He probably sent them to Chamberlain Detention again. The man has no guts."

'Yet he still gets paid.'

"If he weren't such a convenient little pawn, I would've fired him a long time ago."

The two bickered over their blighted pawn as they pressed for Hawks office.
"Okay... we better go then. I want to get this finished as soon as possible." Mar sighed, then walked with Shadow ahead to the Chamber Hall, where a Guard Robot was waiting.

"IDENTIFICATION OR PERMISSION DOCUMENT IS REQUIRED TO GO BEYOND THIS AREA." the Robot said as it noticed both boys.

"Shut up, junk, eat this." Mar said in a bored tone, then pushed his Permission Pass into the Robot's slot.

".................AWKNOWLEDGED." The robot responded after verificating the pass.

"Your turn." Mar told Shadow as he stepped aside.

-------------------

In the room, a shadowed figure sat on a chair giving his back to his minions was smoking a very expensive looking cigarrete. "How's the plan going?"

"Allistar is currently in SunRay Elementary School. Seems he's going to meet with HawkRing earlier than foreplanned." one of the 'servants' spoke.

"He might not know of HawkRing's recent addition, send him a notification to let him now."

"Yes sir..."

At that moment, just before Allistar could reach Hawks, an E-Mail was sent to his PET from N.M.A HQ, notifying him about the new system established in his current location with a new member.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Allistair cocked an eye at his PET. A new system, a new member. Interesting, he thought, the worm did something useful for a change. He refrained from barging inside Hawk's office. Instead he crossed the room and sat down on the extended couch and waited for Hawk to poke his head out.
Yes, another mail had been sent, this one, notifying HawkRing about his superior's visit.

"Hmm... guess there's no help for it. I better leave him content with the Hypno-System so he leaves me alone." the principal muttered, he was going out of his office when he saw someone outside from the window. "Already there?"

And the Director came out, then saw Allistar. "Allistar Lorne... how long has it been?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Too long Hawk." Allistair said, glancing at the worm's face. "I was completing errands close to your school and decided to check on your progress."

"The content for the Hypno-System is coming along."

Allistair rose from his seat, cutting Hawk off with a mute gesture, and crossed to the water cooler. "The work is coming in slow Hawk. But I'm talking about this new recruit you managed to salvage. Tell me about him. Tell me why your system lags behind everyone else in new members."
"You need to have no worries." Hawks smirked. "Today, my first two guinea pigs are going to be tested by the system."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow approached the door, the gaurd bot stopped him quickly, "IDENTIFICATION OR *Clank*"

Shadow removed his foor from the top of the machine, "I know, I heard ya the first time." He inserted his permission slip and moved past the robot before it even had a chance to acknowledge him. He stopped in the middle of the room next to Mar, "So what do we have to do? And will it be fast, I was hoping to go online tonight and hunt down... something."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Guinea Pigs? Allistair went silent. He glanced at Hawk again, the man's chins gleaning sunlight. Something nagged at his mind, a voice of sorts, grained and high-pitched like a fly. It told him who the guinea pigs were. But Allistair Lorne disproved it, denounced the thought, but again the voice nagged more.

'Allistair,' Auspex whispered. 'Is something wrong?'

The Commissar sured that Hawk wasn't looking at whispered back. "Something feels unsettled. You said there were two trouble makers this morning right?"

'Around the start of the morning bell. They were both sent to Hawk.'

"That worm." Allistair snarled to himself. "He plans on using the kids." He told Auspex.

'Sounds pretty harsh Allistair, are you sure?'

Hawk went into his office and came out with a small decanter. Allistair felt his rage grow. "Only one way to find out Auspex."

"So Allistair, care to see the test now?" Hawks boomed. He poured a highball for himself, smiling at him.

"You know I don't tolerate people exploiting their jobs Hawk."

"I know, believe me."

"Just wanted to make it clear to you." Allistair said flatly. He brought his hand underneath his PET and strocked the plasticard of his daughter, Ellein, and then settled on his legs.
"Guess there's no other choice. Right PyroMan?" Mar said. However, no one responded. "Huh? Oh! I forgot!" he tapped his pet on his arm twice, then it's screen opened.

"Hey! I didn't want to sleep!" PyroMan pipped up.

"I know, well, anyways." Mar looked at Shadow. "Let's-" but he heard Shadow's comment and grinned, before stopping. "Hunt? In the net?"

----------

Hawks gave another explanation anyways. "Don't you worry, we'll only eliminate those who are a treat for this school's reputation and in the course make them our clandestine agents. As the boss said."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, rumor has it that there's some navi running around using dark chips on alot of people. I was hoping to hunt him down and deal with him."

Slash chimed into the conversation, "If it's true the chip would make a nice addition to..."

Shadow quickly covered the PET with his hand, "I just wanted to test my skill. Figure it'd be fun to go up against someone strong enough to wield a dark chip."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad