Join our server on Discord

[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES*
Shadow quickly ducked behind a corner as a guard robot passed by, "That was close." he breathed a quick sigh of relief and continued on.

"I'm telling you, jack me in, I'll reprogram one and then you can get to class without any worries." Slash exclaimed eager for something to do.

"And risk getting caught? If we fail we'd be in even more trouble."

After dodging two more hallmonitors and ducking the cameras, they made it to the classroom. The teacher had her back to the class as she discussed something on the board.

"Lucky." Shadow slid along a few desks and finally found an empty one near the back, he sat down with a wide smile. "Now we just act like we were here the whole time, since we're new it'd make sense that she didn't notice us."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And Mar kept running to his classroom until finally was in front of the door. "Yes! Victory!"

"Mar! There's a teacher inside already!" PyroMan informed.

"Wha- WOAH!" he couldn't stop and therefore bumped with the door and fell through, inside the classroom.

Everyone's eyes inside the classroom eyed Mar, and the teacher moved her eyes to Mar's body on the ground. "Phane? Late again for the first day?"

"Uhh..." Mar started to get really nervous and babbled. "Actually... Ms. Sashi, I,"

"Come on... say something intelligent..." PyroMan begged to himself.

"I-was-caught-by-one-of-the-RoboGuards-by-accident-while-I-was-running-an errand-for-the-principal-Hawks!" Mar said as fast as he could while standing up and waving his hands in the air nervously.

"Oh. I always knew you were such a good boy Mar, please take your seat, the class was just starting and,"

But just then, a tall fat man with a beard and a monocule (sp?) entered the classroom, just behind Mar.

"Hello Ms. Sashi. I am here to introduce me to the students and," the man noticed Mar and looked on him, he narrowed his eyes as he saw his back pack on. "Hmph."

Mar stopped and widened his eyes, then turned his head slowly, when facing the man, he turned completely and smiled nervously, babbling again. "HI-PRINCIPAL-HAWKS!"

"Late on the first day of school, AGAIN, Phane?" Hawks asked in his deep manly voice.

"Oh, don't worry Mr. Principal! This student was caught by a RoboGuard just when he was coming back from running your errand." Ms. Sashi told the principal while smiling.

"Which errand?" Hawks questioned.

Suddenly, the expression in the teacher's face changed, her eyes narrowed at Mar almost the same as the principal's.

"Uh-oh."

PyroMan slapped his forehead with his right claw.

After this, Mar was taken to the principal's office. Leaving the class alone with the teacher. Mar was told to wait outside of the Director's Office.

"You know, you aren't good at sneaking." PyroMan told Mar.

"Oh, shut up."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Busted." Shadow said leaning back in his chair.

"And you'll be joining him after class mister Dowley!" The teacher shouted without even looking away from the board.

Shadow quickly landed back on all fours, "Wha?"

"For being late, I would've excused it since you were new but since you decided to try and sneak in I'll instead give you the same sentence as any other student."

"Busted." Slash said mockingly.

"Don't make me delete your speach program." Shadow threatened at his PET.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sigh- this isn't going to ever end." Mar sighed, but soon he heard the bell ring. "Oh, ye,"

"Phane, come in to my office." Hawks' voice came out of the office.

"Fuck." Mar cursed silently.

"Hope he doesn't make you clean all the RoboGuards with the second guy that always gets caught with you in the first day like three, two and a year ago." PyroMan said in disbelief.

"Probably nobody was so dumb to be as late as I was." Mar shrugged and then walked in the principal's office.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Bell, run." Shadow thought as he got up quickly and made a quick break for the door.

"HALT!"

"Eep." Shadow muttered as a security bot stopped him in the doorway.

"How long do you think I've been doing this." The teacher asked as she approached him.

"Judging by your looks? Since dinosaurs roamed the planet." Slash said while laughing.

"SLASH!" Shadow quickly hit the off button on his PET.

"That just earned you another week!" She shouted her face growing bright red with rage, "Would you like to try for another!"

"No ma'am." Shadow answered.

"Then go straight to the princibles office." She turned her back and walked, quite quickly, back to her desk.

"Damnit, I am so going to upload a virus into you for this!" He shouted as he reactivated his PET and headed down the halls.

"You know you were thinking it." Slash said in an informative way.

"But I have the intelligence to NOT say it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar was sitting down on a chair in front of the principal, who was staring at him with both his elbows on the desk, his hands joined. "Alright, Phane. You tell me, why this time?"

"Uhh... PyroMan didn't try to wake me up?" Mar responded.

"Hey!" a childish voice came out of Mar's PET.

Mar quickly patted the PET while grinning and it shut off.

"This was last year's excuse." the principal said.

Mar smiled nervoulsy.

"And you even lied to Miss Sashi." Hawks exclaimed.

"Uhh... yes?" said Mar.

"I have perfect place for kids like you." the director said, smiling.

"Another correction program?" Mar sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Actually, it's something new. Kids just step in and then come out free of problems!" Hawks's eyes sparked as he smiled.

"Uh-huh, problems, free, I get ya. Can I go now?" Mar sighed.

"No my dear Phane, you are going to go to Chamber Hall now. Here's your pass." the director gave Mar a Permission Pass and Mar took it in his hand, but there were two.

"Huh?"

"I just got a message from Miss Sashi, another problematic kid just showed up. Guess you'll have to find him and give him the seocnd Permission Pass." Hawks told Mar.

"Right, let's get over with this." Mar got up and came out of the principal's office, looking down. "Bah, stupid school."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Stupid Slash," Shadow mumbled as he turned the corner, "Like I wasn't in enough trouble already you had to insult the teacher."

"She left her self wide open for that insult, it's her own fault." Slash objected.

"True, but I'm still gonna probably be cleaning out the classroom for a week thanks to you." Shadow looked towards the door that was the principal's office, "Isn't that the kid that came in late too?"

"Yeah." Slash said examining him from his veiw point on Shadow's waist, "You should see what he got, you'll probably get the same."

"I guess it'd be nice to know what to expect before heading into the office." What did the teacher call him again? Pain? Something like that. "Hey," Shadow approached him as he headed off, "You got in trouble for being late too right? So what's the punishment for that?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhh... hey," Mar greeted, lifting his face and smiling slightly to Shadow. "Well, according to this, we need to get to the 'Changer Haw.' or something like that." he said, reaching to his pocket and taking out the second Permission Pass, handing it to Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It says Chamber hall." Shadow looked back at Mar, "What the heck is a 'Chamber Hall'?"

"Maybe it's a long hallway full of torture chambers?" Slash suggested.

"Yeah, I'll put that on the not a chance in hell list of possibilities." Shadow quickly pulled his shirt down so it covered him.

OOC: Just realized, we passed the 8 post limit. Guess it's break time then.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yep. Unfortunately Marine is static (2 days of inactivity), but as we are just starting, I guess it can be over-looked :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad