Join our server on Discord

[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES*
"Are you sure you want to stay?" Kurtz frowned to the other two Navi's, taking a moment to step beside Leviathan, just in case he had to shoot back or forth. Almost immediately, his ears perked up, listening to the sound of bullets firing off before a short explosion, somewhere behind them. Fear jolted, his eyes shot open quite frantically as he nodded. "I think that's out of the question. You hear that?."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Izuna," Leviathan spoke through her link to her op, "Anyway you think we could change the code to this place and lock those guys in?"

*R-World*

"Well yeah we could change the code but I'm sure they have someone that could figure it out just like you were."

*C-World*

"Well than we'll just have to make sure they can't figure out the code. If we can somehow get it to use a never ending loop of numbers it'd be impossible to get out cause the passcode would be infinite." Leviathan walked back through the small doorway she had created, "Let's see," She placed her hand against the wall and paused for a second, "If I set the code to 01234567890 it should hopefully see the second zero as the first number in the string and then begin the entry process all over again." she said as she silently worked her magic, "Okay it's changed, even if it doesn't go in an endless loop it should work just long enough for us to get somewhere safe and maybe even for whatever's after them to finish the job.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pyro looked at Slash, "I think it's our time to go and charge. We might be able to slow their advance before they see Leviathan working here."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hm..." Thinking quietly, Kurtz looked to Leviathan, staring onto her before he spoke. "Hey, you should head out Leviathan. I'm gonna help these two... That guy didn't look easy to take on. They'll probably need all the help they can get." He then smiled. "There's more chance of surviving."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
** Infortunately I have business to settle in New York, I'll be back around July the 4th. It's a writers conference and hopefull I'll learn better techniques to improve my posts :P.**
"Your job is just interferance until I can get this thing reproggramed." Leviathan stated holding her hand steady against the wall, "Shouldn't take me more than a minute or two."

*R-world*

"Okay Slash, you heard her. All you need to do is keep his attention off of Leviathan for a bit."

*C-world*

"I know, I'm not deaf." Slash said lifting off the ground as he readied himself, "If you wanted some defense you came to the right Navi."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lieutennant DeVares command squad were the first to discover the Stalker tanks ascending the forest hills. The appointed officer had managed to shout a warning before his entire retinue vaporized, and the squads underneath his command splintering, their orders a squall of confusion. When word reached Auspex, half of Devares's paltoon met the same grisly fate as their esteemed officer.

Now the familiar hydrolic sneeze of the Stalkers began reaching Auspex's ears. Soldiers in red-black puzzle camo body armor wheeled about face. Leaves rained down like burning ash. Missile tubes were passed around and the weilders hefted them to bear, swinging at each sound, the punch  claw hitting earth.

Lieutennant Foster saluted the Viral Commander. "Haugen's boys are dug in somewhere ahead on the hillside."

'Any news of DeVares's men?'

The faceless man shook his head. "Last call was the Stalker count. He only counted three."

Foster's hesitating breath gave Auspex concern. 'And your count?'

"Two."

'One that's obviously uninsterested.'

"Or distracted." Foster concluded. If he wasn't in full uniform, the Leitennant's face would be draining. "You don't suppose its after them?"

'That'll keep their heads down.'

A sudden gush of heated air and the scream of jets turned their attention. Rocket flares bured through the brush as the missile operators loaded more rounds. Soft impacts echoed back amongst something displeasuring that forced Auspex to shudder. A metallic scream, tortuous and human. Troopers shouted, firing where the missiles gutted the brush. Some gave a victorious battle cry.

'At least for the moment.' Auspex gibbed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After an intense barrage of grenades around the unsightly group of Navis, it abated, allowing an eerie silence to strech amongst the smoking craters. The remnants of Devares's platoon were scattered amongst the ruined forestry, their bodyparts congealing where they landed, amongst Kurtz, Pyro, and Slash.

Something clanked. It souned weak, but steadily intensified, cloaked behind the viscous smoke cover. Hydraulics sneezed. Small machinations of the Stalkers turret clicked and turndled its cupola in erratic sways. Whatever it was, Auspex seemed the least of its interests.