Join our server on Discord

why digimon can speak human language?
I wonder if that's what the Pokemon ones are like.
And THAT is gross and totally... ewww...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If someone can find a Pokemon lemon like that, I'll shit my pants laughing.
In a manner of speaking, they don't. The Digital aspect of their being translates in a powerfully effective manner between human tongues and Digimon, while the Digital World serves to provide this same function between different languages on a broader scale. Thus in the Digital World, a Japanese and American kid could both toal to each other witho no difficulties.

In my Future Lives continuity, Koushirou has adapted the principle to compile a dynamic translator on the Chosen webspace, including e-mail, messageboards, and chat.
well, while they do speak human languages, i think nate is right, seeing as, the digidestined, were from japan, and therefor, would most likely speak japanese, yet in an episode of season 2, the ep where yolie gets the digiegg of sincerity, and mimi is there, with her friend from america (forgot his name) who would have most likely spoken english (and mimi probably learned it when she moved after season one) yet they were all able to comunicate just fine with eachother and their digimon, and, if nothing else, the digimon for sure have their own writen language, the symbols and stuff seen on various objects (like gatomon's tail ring, inside that giant battery in season one, i think on the dark rings, and many other things) so it makes sense that they'd also speak their own language, iirc, there is further evidence in digimon world one, where *playername* asks jijimon how he understands him, and jijimon says he is speaking digimon to him.

although, i am also inclined to agree with ghost_op's post

but i know how to find out!

digital: "gaomon, how is it that you speak human languages?"
gaomon: *barks*
digital: "gaomon... thats not funny"
gaomon: *barks again"
digital: *annoyed* GAOMON!
gaomon: *growls, and then chases me around the room*
digital: *while running grabs his flash drive, then stops, gets close enough to touch gaomon with it, and downloads him into it*
digital: "how do digimon speak human? the world may never know"
I just wanted to throw this out there, but Pokemon can talk. At least now they can. I saw on a commercial. They had a squirtle or something talking.
Renamon's Army
That was a special. With other pokemon it's talking but with people, it sounds like their name over and over again.