Join our server on Discord

why digimon can speak human language?
why digimon can speak human language?

digimon si a...errr...monster...they can speak human language after they were hatched, so nice. Who taught them human language?

thanks
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
As for what I understood from 02, Digimon were formerly created by humans. They developed in their own in the Digital World, but as they were created by humans, they'd have to talk like humans.

Digimon are like the current PC technology, if they are built by humans, letters or anything else won't be symbols from another planet.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Right, Season 1 and 2 are both connected, so they obviously have the same reason. I'll also add a little more info with a link. Depending upon what you believe or not, or if you even knew about it there are a few Digimon games on the Wonder Swan that shed some light on the creation of the Digital World. Actually, it was probably only the aspect that when the first computer was made so was the Digital World. So in this case, humans did make Digimon, but it seems almost indirectly but, definitely, unknowingly.
http://syldra.net/yesterday/wonderswan/bravetamer2.html

Season 3 is a bit different, but they are still created by humans.

In the end, langauge is hard coded into them. Well, I think, that's the best way of saying it.
Cuuuuuuuz if they just said their names, it would be a lawsuit. :P
the INfamous Boss Reo wrote:

Quote:Cuuuuuuuz if they just said their names, it would be a lawsuit. Razz

I say
Quote:Trueeeeeeee cause if pokemon could talk then there would be some angry fans.....Then it would be called biting and no one would watch pokemon...

O_O
Is that a good thing? the end of Pokemon???? :P I guess reo as I lmao, They talk cause thats what they are, they are human created data that have the ability to function and feel the human language....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
A simple thing as I get it the Digital world is created from Data that flows from computer to computer and from servers and some of the Data is used to create the digital world wich in time was able to evolve and ended up as it is and all of the data that came in was human transmisions like when people chat or talk and thats why it would be logic to assume that whatever life and nature forms in that world it would be all like our world with our languages...
Because the Digital World runs on Windows Vista, did before Windows DOS even existed, and some retarded Kuwagamon ate all the other language packs. They would have just gotten them back out when he took a shit, but Windows is so shaky that he simply exploded when the began to pass through his intestines. The resulting shockwave of code was than harvested and sent through the worlds in an easter egg in Doom, and Duke Nuke'm ate a baby.
Because they are made of data and it would be too boring if they didn't.
Seems simple enough. Plus it's a whole lot easier.
I have a better theory... *ahem*

People talk over the internet, right? In emails, chat rooms, instant messages... And in all the materials you can find... Digimon are made of data and all this communication is data so it makes sense that they have language components that they have absorbed from it. lol Of course; that does mean that Digimon should be able to speak in any language they choose.

In other words... I agree with the guy above me.
Luckily they can talk. If not, very difficult to write a lemons.

If they cannot talk:
Rika and Renamon frenched kiss.

"Renamon, do you like it?"

"Rena, Rena!" Renamon nodded.

Then more lemons.

"Rena! Rena!!!!!"

"Why is she shouting?" Rika thought.

"Rena!!!!!"

"Are you hitting orgasm?" Rika asked.

"Rena!!!!" Renamon nodded.

Renamon enjoyed the afterglow.

"Rena!"

"What?"

"Rena!" Renamon waved at Rika.

Ok, if Digimon cannot talk, the lemons will be boring. We have to guess what they want during the process. :oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]