Join our server on Discord

Hello
Shadow: Welcome to the forum. Sorry it took so long to welcome, just picked up world of warcraft about a week ago and I'm sure you can guess why I wasn't around much. And you should make your own partner, they're fun to have around and they make great human shields for when the cops show up.

Slashmon: Wow, I feel loved.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:blueeyedgabulvo0o wrote:
Lady Luck is a strange thing and you just hit the jockpot, the name is Lonely Gabu and I am around just call my name. Leader of the Gabumon Lovers, 4th in command of the SDP and all around mod. I hope you really feel at home and lets hope that your luck doesnt dry up cold..Razz Have fun and happy posting!!!

Quote:You know, that's one of the most nicest greetings that anyone has given to me on any forums... I already feel at home now! Very Happy

Well.... :oops: I want to make sure that everyone is welcomed because its always nice to know that you can contribute to something and be a part of such a magnifscent and beautiful thing such as the DigiArtists Domain....I would have less friends and I want to give back to the forum that gave me such great friends and memories, so dont mention it... I was glad I made a difference.....:D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shadowknight Wrote:Shadow: Welcome to the forum. Sorry it took so long to welcome, just picked up world of warcraft about a week ago and I'm sure you can guess why I wasn't around much. And you should make your own partner, they're fun to have around and they make great human shields for when the cops show up.

Slashmon: Wow, I feel loved.

World of Warcraft... *stares at the casing* Oh, how long have I played the thing?
Brain: Only a month or two.
Kyo: But how am I a lv. 34 human paladin on server Eonar then?! I should have been lv. 60 by now!
Brain: Because your brother Raviel steals all your time.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Welcome to tha DaD! :) Sorry it took me so long to welcome ya but alot is going on right now.Anyway hope ya have a great time! :)
welcome to the DaD Kyosan I hope you enjoy your stay*throws a lemon pie in your face*
anosa anosa... welcome to the forum. enjoy your stay and have loads of fun. *swishes tails happily* and sorry that I took so long to welcome you :roll:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thanks, everyone....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers