Join our server on Discord

Hello
Hello DaD members... Well, mostly my story's the same as Soaring Birdramon's... I've been surfing here for months and only recently decided to sign up.

I only discovered this place outta luck, I guess...

Simply put, hiya all!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Simply put: Welcome to the DaD.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lady Luck is a strange thing and you just hit the jockpot, the name is Lonely Gabu and I am around just call my name. Leader of the Gabumon Lovers, 4th in command of the SDP and all around mod. I hope you really feel at home and lets hope that your luck doesnt dry up cold..:P Have fun and happy posting!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Lady Luck is a strange thing and you just hit the jockpot, the name is Lonely Gabu and I am around just call my name. Leader of the Gabumon Lovers, 4th in command of the SDP and all around mod. I hope you really feel at home and lets hope that your luck doesnt dry up cold..:P Have fun and happy posting!!!

You know, that's one of the most nicest greetings that anyone has given to me on any forums... I already feel at home now! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hi there, nice to meet ya! I'm Crimson, and I hope you have fun here at the DaD and post lots.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hooray for endless games :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Happy postin' to ya!
Note to DMX: Thank you... for one brilliant first day. /bow (World of Warcraft FTW). I will be staying here, for a VERY long while...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hope you do, not like some who register and never post again. I know you'll enjoy it here Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
2 posts to 50.... dear god, WTF.... Games certainly do increase your post amount!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds