Join our server on Discord

I think I might have pulled a lucky break with the military.
Quote:That was so subtly insultive.

Don't worry, I'm used to his insults.

Quote:I feel bad for you cboy, guess it just wasn't your day,

To tell the truth, I'm really not surprised that they turned me down.

Quote:eventually another chance will pop up, you never know

Perhaps; time will tell.

I've planned for this outcome and I've already got my second option going (firefighting). I still have my job, I still have a place to live, and I'm confident that I can make good. I still have my whole life ahead of me; it's just going to be a little longer before it gets exciting.
Hey, if you want to go in there. I wouldn't stop you.
Think about it this way, we need people to be hero's on a daily basis to help out. If you cannot be a proud person in green BDU's you can wear a nice yellow and black Firefighters garb. This way you can prove to those recruiters that, you can still kick ass, and save lives too.. Hopefully you do well on the test. ^-~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Out of medical curiosity, what's this G.A.D. thing preventing you from serving?
I was hoping to ask that, but all the same; same question lol hope it isn't crazy bad :(
It means Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
I'm sorry but when our Government becomes picky to selection, its unfair to those that really want to go and service there country. So many people have lied on applications because of it.... They say that with that Disorder you wouldn't be able to retain information about missions, and you can be a hindrance to yourself and your squad. meh....I say "Meh".
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
While it sucks for you, if you look at it from the perspective that your condition could (not necessarily saying that it will) cost your colleagues their lives, you can understand their hesitation at accepting your application. I think public service like firefighting is a much more honorably and illustrious occupation, anyway.
I Concur with you Senjy.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:if you look at it from the perspective that your condition could (not necessarily saying that it will) cost your colleagues their lives, you can understand their hesitation at accepting your application.

My doctor says I don't have it anymore. It wasn't that we were trying to get them to ignore it, we were trying to convince them that I no longer had it. And it's not like everyone who ever joined the military was perfect anyway.