Join our server on Discord

I think I might have pulled a lucky break with the military.
nope they are going to be on your neck for the rest of your life
My dad actually took it quite well. He didn't have a problem with it and agreed to help. Now it's just a matter of time until I find out if I can get in or not.
Turn in events from what your previous rant made me understand if you ask me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Military FTW! I loved it! I guarded the U.S. Embassy in Liberia...I shot like 3 people a day, trying to storm the embassy with guns (O.K., I only served there for a few months and shot only 4 people, but it was still cool INSIDE the embassy).
I really don't know how to feel about this. I mean, it's another shot at my dream, yet somehow I don't feel real optimistic. Yeah it might work, but that's what they said when we tried for a waiver in the normal Army. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. He said it would go through different people and that the change in medical standards meant it had a better chance of going through, but I just don't want to jinx myself by being optimistic.

Plus, I might have said something else that might come back to bite me in the butt. The recruiter asked if I had ever been to any kind of hospital for my GAD and I said yes. The reason I said yes was because when I was at MEPS for my Army physical, I was reading through the medical record I had with me and it mentioned my stay at a hospital. When the waiver was denied, it didn't say a word about the hospital, only that the medication I had taken was unwaiverable. My dad doesn't think they'll get much on my stay, and I didn't tell them what I was there for, so hopefully it won't bite me in the butt.

It's all in God's hands now. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Good luck then and God Speed......Never give up on hope though....Cause in the end, hope is all we got...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, I went and saw the recruiter again today and he had my records from the Army. He said we could still try and get a waiver, though there's no guarantee it'll work. I've got nothing to lose and a lot to gain by trying though.

What he needs is my medical records detailing my GAD, a letter from me, and a letter from my doctor stating that he's confident that I won't show any symptoms of GAD and that he's confident I'm medically fit to serve in the military. The medical records and the doctor's note shouldn't be a problem; the letter from me though, will take some time and thought.

I'm not asking for any of you guys to write the letter for me, but I would be indebted to you if you could give me some help in writing it. It would mean a lot to me. What I need to convey is my desire to serve and my confidence that I'm medically fit. Any help with this would be greatly, greatly appreciated.
I guess my lucky break wasn't lucky enough. I called my recruiter today and he said they turned down my waiver.
Tough break. You know, if it were up to me, I'd ship you off to Iraq today.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That was so subtly insultive.

I feel bad for you cboy, guess it just wasn't your day, eventually another chance will pop up, you never know; still, you weren't going to quit anything else that's about your life, and you didn't right? 'Cause if you didn't, then you don't have anything to worry for right now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad