Join our server on Discord

Season Zero
Well it'd get back to basics by having the digimon being seperate from the digidestined (unlike 04) and there would not be hybrid digivolving like in 03 it would be like 01 but earlier Gennai would probably be younger and would be there to help like in 01. I see where you're coming from though.
A prequel to 01, what could possibly go wrong? [Cough] star wars episode 1! [/cough]
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Back to basics? Well how bout a mix of adventure and tamers. How would that work.
According to the Dragon God guy, they'd have one armour Digivolution each.
I don't remember saying so, guess I was drunk.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Well it'd get back to basics by having the digimon being seperate from the digidestined (unlike 04) and there would not be hybrid digivolving like in 03
Hybrids were the best part of Season 3, and the lack of partners in Season 4 made the first twenty episodes superior to the first twenty of any other season.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The human/digimon biomerging was an interesting idea. But too bad the later episodes of frontier were really not that good.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Well it'd get back to basics by having the digimon being seperate from the digidestined (unlike 04) and there would not be hybrid digivolving like in 03
Hybrids were the best part of Season 3, and the lack of partners in Season 4 made the first twenty episodes superior to the first twenty of any other season.
That may be true but do you think it would make something that is supposed to be before, way before it's time interesting and believable for that matter? And the fact that if they had Biomerging or powers like Takuya it would make it seem very pathetic when Apolymon beats the snot out of them. Those things wouldn't fit in to the timeline is the simple explanation.