Join our server on Discord

Season Zero
Now think about this what if they made a season zero of Digimon where it takes place before Tai, Matt, Sora, T.K, Kari, Mimi, Izzy, and Joe when the very first Digidestined went after Apocalymon. I personally think that would rock.
It would be nice, but I think it is a bit moot now. They could do it, but it would not have made as a big of an impact as it would have if they did it earlier.
Yeah thats what I'm thinking too. They're at the end of their leash and they're only making new seasons out of desperation.
Actually, I don't think if this is true, but I remember of a movie just before the digidestined of 01 actually became digidestined. It was.....

SPOILERS!!

A movie in which Botamon appeared with Tai, then he grew to Koromon, then to Agumon, and one day, a Parrotmon came to Odaiba. Agumon digivolved to Greymon and got rid of Parrotmon, but then had to go. I didn't see this movie, really, but I remember it exists.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No thats before 01 but after 00 the fight between Greymon and Parrotmon determined who was to be the new Digidestined, even the creators say that the Greymon that they first saw was not the same Greymon as Tai's you can even tell because of his Nova Flame attack. The battle was mentioned several times I believe in the show but was played out in the Digimon movie. And Gennai says that it was a test more a test of Tai's courage than anything but a test nonetheless.
But it still happened before 01, didn't it?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:But it still happened before 01, didn't it?

What Cangan means is that he wants to see the adventures of the original five Digidestined.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:But it still happened before 01, didn't it?

What Cangan means is that he wants to see the adventures of the original five Digidestined.
Exactly, thank you.
What would be so great about a prequel? If the characters are different, and if they're as crappy as the Season 5 characters, how can fans get into them?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I concur, in a way. We need some familiar characters from back in the day to get reacquainted with and learn new things about.