Join our server on Discord

Do all parents have trouble letting go?
Okay, I was just wondering.
Quote:Okay, here is a slight pet peeve of mine. By Gothic architecture, I'll assume you mean buildings that were built in the Gothic era or to buildings that were built to emulate it. Either way, to be very honest, Gothic architecture has little to do with darkness or morbidity. The actually emphasis was closer to light.
Don't forget the pointed arches. Previously, the arches in European architecture had been completely rounded for the most part.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Collin...you still have to pierce my eyebrow..and hopefully before pics..i want to piss off my dad. And as far as Hot Topic goes. They have a lot of neat gothic stuff that I love. It's just my thing...but that doesnt mean im a goth..seriously. if anyone calls me a goth this year...someone is getting a bottle shoved up their ass. *evil glare* I was looking up some body modification things today and were quite interesting...balamic vinegar on open cuts...sounds neat. everyone is entitle to an opinion whether its wanted or not. like Collin said to me today...who cares what other people says...i dont go with that theory...but still...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:i want to piss off my dad.

That's definately the way to go for a happy home.
Shadowknight Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:To make permanent changes like piercings

When are piercings permanent? You can remove them, it's tattoos that are permanent. After reading all this I'm not sure if my mom is cool, or a total loon. She encouraging me to get my ear pierced, I thinks it's so I won't grow my hair, and she took my sister to get a tattoo when she was 19.
You can remove piercings, but the tissue that has been pierced receives some damage that not always regenerates.
If it pierces skin, it can regenerate over time, like the ones in eyebrows. I said 'can', it not necessarily does.
If it pierces cartilage, the regeneration rate is minimal. It can't get back to what it was.
If it pierces muscle, like the ones in the tongue, the regeneration is null. So you'll have a PERMANENT scar in an unconfortable place like the tongue. Even if you don't wear a piercing anymore, the change is permanent.
Did I make myself clear?
... I almost asked about normal piercings on the ear... until I remember that there really isn't any cartilage there.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Whether or not you think this, I believe that I am alot more advanced then my peers in the mental sense. I am not the average teen and I think that I have alot more figured out then my fellow teenage neighbors. ( Wow I can't stand talking about myself like that)

If you haven't figured out humility, you're just as dumb as they are.

On the other hand, I think it's your God-given right to be dumb that's at stake here.
Anonmon Wrote:If you haven't figured out humility, you're just as dumb as they are.

Quoted for truth. To be honest, I never try to tell anybody I'm better than them, or anyone else, whether I believe that I am or not. It's part of my style. It should be a part of more people's styles, in my own opinion, because the first thing that happens when you claim superioirity over someone is that your audience stops listening, or at least tends to listen far more critically.
Nate Hunter Wrote:
Anonmon Wrote:If you haven't figured out humility, you're just as dumb as they are.

Quoted for truth. To be honest, I never try to tell anybody I'm better than them, or anyone else, whether I believe that I am or not. It's part of my style. It should be a part of more people's styles, in my own opinion, because the first thing that happens when you claim superioirity over someone is that your audience stops listening, or at least tends to listen far more critically.

Neither do I, I just seem to be surrounded by so many idiots it sorta manifests on it's own.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nate Hunter Wrote:

In my experience (though I suppose 17 years in stupid American suburbs doesn't count for much), claiming superiority over others just makes them hate you.