Join our server on Discord

Do all parents have trouble letting go?
Well Roran doesn't have a scholarship to UCLA, but he has a pretty good GPA. Probably higher than mine will ever be and I work my ass off at school. I hate you, Collin! :P

Why can't we just lock this topic. Everything is getting out of hand and it's kinda pointless...The topic isn't pointless [no offense to you, Collin <3] but seriously..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:Well I am trying to say that I am not afraid of society and I don't have to hide my interests and I can freely be myself.
And you think you're going to say all that with a piercing? Why don't you just buy it on a t-shirt the next time you're in Hot Topic?

Quote:Quote:
If you're distrusted unfairly, it's still your loss.

It is bad to trust those you are afraid of anyway.
Personally, I like being trusted. It doesn't matter all that much, but if I had a choice between being trusted and being distrusted, which you do, I'd choose the former.

Quote:I am not like most kids.
Ironically, that's what they all say.

Quote:No, since my dad was in the military we have preety nice insurance and an infection treatment surgery is minor at best.
Okay, but then you're an unnecessary (though trivial) burden to everyone else with that insurance.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well I love hot topic. You have no idea about me, you don't know anything about me. The insurance isn't my problem and wont be used anyway. Oh and Ks, I have a pending MENSA application. :-p I don't know why I had to say that but I am not a total dumbass.
Veemon's Followers
I think it should be up to you Collin, but first think about where you want to be in the next ten years. If you want a well paid job I would suggest no, because I know of few businesses that have people with peircings. Of course that may just be in the South. Also most people who I have worked with that have peircings have to wear band-aids to cover them up.
I am sure you have thought this out and know the risks you taking, but I think you should wait until your eighteen, many things could change in that amount of time. I wouldn't get a peircing for many reasons that have been on this board and also because my school wouldn't allow it. That is just my opinion, it's your life live it the way you want.

Quote:Kind of true, maybe an hour ( but hey an hour out of my house isn't a bad thing) and money is my parents problem

I don't think your parents should pay for something they don't want.

As for the topic my mom has a tough time letting go on certain things, but she tends to be right.
Quote:Now, do what no one on this board (except for urban dream) has been able to do in 2800 posts: Prove me wrong

Thanks for giving me something to strive for.
Quote:Why don't you just buy it on a t-shirt the next time you're in Hot Topic?
I've said something like that once. But I was born later then most of the people who shop there so I never liked/understood that place anyway.
Quote:Well I love hot topic. You have no idea about me, you don't know anything about me.
:roll: Obviously, I do know you, or at least I know your type (that's right; you're a stereotype). I wouldn't have been able to say "the next time you're in Hot Topic" if I didn't have you pegged.
I know that you saw me.
Why are you so desperate to get these piercings? Can't you be happy with yourself without them?
Quote:Can't you be happy with yourself without them?

Simple answer. No.

Quote:Rolling Eyes Obviously, I do know you, or at least I know your type (that's right; you're a stereotype). I wouldn't have been able to say "the next time you're in Hot Topic" if I didn't have you pegged.

Stereotype are wrong and stupid. Only people who are shut off use stereotypes.I expected more from you Wise.
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Stereotype are wrong and stupid.
That's what everyone who fits into your stereotype says when called out as a stereotype. You're proving that you fit the mold with tighter tolerancing.

Quote:Only people who are shut off use stereotypes.I expected more from you Wise.
Observant people use stereotypes. I classify a group of people based on certain similarities, and I have made a stereotype based on observation. Humanity is a scientific experiment.
I know that you saw me.