Join our server on Discord

All are dino...
No problem. It's not that bad. You just haven't seen all the patterns they have in the series.
Does it really matter? The main character may always have a lizard Digimon but the other DigiDestined have tons of variety in partners, from seals (Gomamon) to bugs (Wormmon) to foxes (Renamon) to fairies (Kazemon) to plants (Raramon). Don't worry about what the goggle-head has, look to the other kids for your fix. :D
Not really, it's just a conversation to pass the time.
When you reside here for a long time, it becomes naturally consequential and nothing surprises you *a knife goes flying just an inch away of DMX's left cheek and stabs itself on the wall* See?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *Looks at the knife 5 inches from his head* That was too me not at me right? I suppose the dino thing is just one of the standbys of the series, like the goggles... oh wait that was a bad comparison.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:When you reside here for a long time, it becomes naturally consequential and nothing surprises you

No way, DragonMasterX, you're so kidding.

*Sees a Tentomon prostitute walk past her. She's wearing the lingerie and everything.*

Me:
Um . . .

Tentomon: What's your problem?!

Me: Well . . . sorry for the shock, but I don't usually see insect Digimon trying to look sexy.

Tentomon: Well I'm no regular Tentomon, sugar. You want a taste of my honey? ;)

Me: :shock: No thanks, I buy my honey from the store. *Runs*
You know there is a manga with what I think is a female tentomon.
It's pretty weird though.
Not weird actually. I would rather say: "Traumatizing." As that's how I feel right now about that info, but- it's my point of view anyways.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: I thought that stupid orkan man said they wouldn't come back! *Grabs a large mallet with 'Bug spray' written on it* I'll be right back.

Slashmon: Don't worry he's just... going to repair a wall.

Shadow: *From another room* YEAH! TAKE THAT! *Loud smashing noise*

Slashmon: Uhhh a very mean wall?

Shadow: *sound of a wall exploding* AND DON'T COME BACK!

Slashmon: Uhhhh, he's... yeah I got nothin. *Sits down with a sudoku book*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Shadow: *Looks at the knife 5 inches from his head* That was too me not at me right?
Why are there knives flying around? It used to be much safer around here...Where are the flying pies that used to be here?
*sees a flying cookie passing by*
Oh yeah, it seems the site is short of money these days.