Join our server on Discord

All are dino...
The main Digimon for all seasons were dino-type. (I don't know how about season 4 because I never watched)

I wish to see a different type of Digimon in next season as MAIN character. Such as fox (Renamon is a good example), may be a male fox, or wolf (like Leomon), or may be cute cat (Gatomon, yay), or owl (Hawkmon, hmm)

I don't mind using old Digimon in season 5, but I feel Veemon is much cute than Agumon (No offense). If they used Veemon, would they make his head extra big too? Hmm...Veemon with big head? Agumon with big head is not that funny compared to Veemon with big head. lol

Why always use dino-type Digimon as main char? :oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Quote:or wolf (like Leomon)
It's okay to be confused on Terriermon's animal identity, but thinking Leomon is a wolf is just plain stupid. The goggle boy's Digimon are always dinosaur or dragon types (even in Season 4, sort of); that's just the way it goes. Accept it, or redefine who you consider to be the "main character."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Agumon is a dinosaur, right. But Veemon is a dragon if I heard correctly. And Guilmon, well, I never considered him a dinosaur (even though now, that I'm watching Digimon Tamers for the first time in my life in the english dub they mention he's a dinosaur) but a Lizard. And well, the leader of Frontier is Takuya, and BurningGreymon and KaiserGreymon are dinosaurs too.

I would rather say that Veemon could have been good, and even better than Agumon for the first chapter's fact that the ''punch'' which Agumon gave to Masaru with that immense claw should have ripped off half part of the guy's face. When with Veemon, who has hands without very sharp claws, would have been a good option for that punch.

Still, Veemon has enough popularity in my opinion, I think they should have picked or created a new reptile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Agumon is a dinosaur, right. But Veemon is a dragon if I heard correctly. And Guilmon, well, I never considered him a dinosaur (even though now, that I'm watching Digimon Tamers for the first time in my life in the english dub they mention he's a dinosaur) but a Lizard. And well, the leader of Frontier is Takuya, and BurningGreymon and KaiserGreymon are dinosaurs too.

Calling him a dragon doesn't make Veemon less lizard-like, really.
I didn't say Veemon wasn't a lizard. I didn't even say Agumon, Veemon or Guilmon weren't. Besides, the poster of the topic is actually talking about them being dinosaurs, not calling them their generalized name. Even more, if I had been the one to complain, I'd rather have said "All are lizards."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
might be the "dinosaurs" are ideal fire-type Digimon, since they often use firey attacks etc. Apart from Veemon, but Flamedramon fulfills the "fire" aspect.
Indeed fire stands for what the main Digimon have to be. (at least in the opinion of the creators of digimon)
*remembers many RPG games* Wait. That's true, the leader tends to be reckless and outgoing, which results in him to have the fire power at hand. As for Digimon, you are actually right, all the digimon fill in with the fire and they are as reckless as their partners.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't think any element could be a common element of the hero. I think the only real common theme of the heroic characters is that they do not have a good handle on what is going on. They have to play catch up, but they do so rather well.

As for the digimon series yeah, fire and being a bit reckless (Takato is a bit more naive than reckless) were common traits. As for dinosaurs... all being reptialian would more than cover it.
Uh-huh! That's what I meant.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ahh, reckless, that was exactly the word I searched for.