Join our server on Discord

All are dino...
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:or wolf (like Leomon)
It's okay to be confused on Terriermon's animal identity, but thinking Leomon is a wolf is just plain stupid. The goggle boy's Digimon are always dinosaur or dragon types (even in Season 4, sort of); that's just the way it goes. Accept it, or redefine who you consider to be the "main character."

#1: I gotta agree with Wisemon on this... I mean, HELLO? LEOmon?! He's a LION, not a WOLF!!!

#2: Different anime have differing types of leader monsters/robots... For Digimon it's the Dragon/Dinosaur type, for Zoids, it'll always be the Liger Zoids (which are Lion-type), for Medabots... the creator liked beetle-type Medabots (such as Metabee, and Rokusho), so "wishing" for a differing type will do nothing. Why not find boards whom are like-minded, and give REAL reasons why this should change.
Liger makes me think more of the "Lion/tiger" mix.
Harie Wrote:Liger makes me think more of the "Lion/tiger" mix.

Well, yes, you're right, a Liger is a Lion/Tiger, but all the Liger models I've seen were classified as "Lion-Type", kinda like how the "War Shark" was originally a Coelacanth (plus, it was originally called "War Dick".. don't ask ME why the Japanese called it that, they just did!)
The dinosaur main Digimon is supposed to be a trademark. Just that.
EXACTLY MY POINT!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:The dinosaur main Digimon is supposed to be a trademark. Just that.

*compares with own post* Oooo... I couldn't have said it with less words.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah. It's always dino, dragon, or fire based. Just like a second character has some angst.
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah. It's always dino, dragon, or fire based. Just like a second character has some angst.

ROFL, YES! Matt, Ken, Rika (the tomboy who wanted to be the best), Henry (the pacifist), and Kouji.
If you so wish to see a story in which the leader is not a reptile or dragon type Digimon, perhaps you should write it, or pitch some reasonable ideas around and see if someone else would like to write it.

Note that I am out of the question for now, as my hands are more than full with my fan and original fiction offerings.
Sorry, I made so many mistakes. :oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]